58.

Nandra's mansion

"Mumma...I don't know if he loves me or not but he still cares for me" Avneet is crying on her mother's lap.

She is caressing her hairs and said "Avneet, I know things are messed up in your life and you are responsible for this...isn't you?"

"Hmm....but now I want to mend everything...why he can't give me a chance?"

"You have to wait avneet, he suffers a lot dear, we are always here for you infact his dad also here for you...but with him nobody is there and you hated your child when she wants her mother the most"

"How much I have to wait? There is no way that he forgive me " avneet hugged Reena and cried but at the time her dad entered

"You want Sia ?"

"And Siddharth both...I can do anything for him" she didn't raised her head to see his dad because she is still angry with her dad and uncle. Both are responsible for her condition, because they trusted Raghav over Siddharth.

"If I can give you sia then you will forgive me?"

"What do you mean by Sia...I want both of them on my side" she raised her head and said in rage.

"But first will all have to wait for her and Raghav's divorce" Reena said caressing her cheeks

"Where I stuck mom?" She said while crying and nodded sadly

After 7 months.....

This day finally Raghav and Avneet finally got divorced after a lot of struggle.

Because he tried his best to proof that she have extra martial affairs but all goes in vain because her evidences are more strong.

In this the whole world gets to know that Raghav tried to murder Siddharth Nigam and manipulated his family to write all the property on his name to disgrace him and many things.

But Siddharth is himself a brand, he built his own empire "Sia textiles" in just 8 months.

Raghav got jail for 22 years and her mother got jail for 10 years and both have to give 10 crore penalty.

While today Avneet is very happy that she get free from this unwanted marriage.

She is just madly in love with Siddharth but lately.

Siddharth always tries to run from her but because of her regular visits, Sia got attached with her. While Sia will turn 2 next month.

Meanwhile Avneet...

To be continued....

Raghav and Avneet got divorced but Siddharth still didn't give her chance 🙂