67.

Meanwhile with Avneet

She came to her house furiously

"Dad...dad....dad" she shouted and her dad came out with Rajesh uncle while her mother also came out from her room after listening her voice.

"Kya hua??"

(What happened)

"Aapki himmat kaise hui Siddharth ke samne wo sab bakwas karne ki?"

(How dare you do all that nonsense in front of Siddharth?)

"Apne baap se baat karne ki tameez bhul gyi?"

(Have you forgotten the manners, how to talk to your father?)

"Dad...I didn't forget anything but you are making things more complicated....your daughter loves only Siddharth from starting...but you both were responsible for my marriage with that bastard....so now don't interfere in my life otherwise I myself don't know what will I do" she shouted and said while gritting her teeth at last.

She looked at Rajesh

"Uncle...I was respected you a lot but you are not deserved to be respected"

"Avneet..." Her dad shouted

"Your bestfriend still didn't realise his mistakes and never went to him for forgiveness" she scoffed

"You know what you guys are sick" she further said in anger and left for her house.

Rajesh was feeling guilty but he didn't know where to start while Shailesh was thinking Siddharth convinced her daughter completely.

While Avneet went to her office directly without breakfast. And here her mother was also upset with her husband's after knowing his foolish behaviour.

Day passed like this in chaos

At night

Abhinavi's Home

Vaishnavi was waiting for Siddharth because her gut feeling says he will surely come.

At 8:30...

Abhishek came from court. After freshen up and changing his clothes. He saw she made a lavish dinner but for whom?

Yes, he didn't know today only vaishnavi went to his Siddharth's house.

"Vaishu...aaj itna pyar?" He said while settling himself on dinning table.

"Don't touch" she hit on his hand lightly when he about to pull lid of dish.

"Ye sab tumhare liye nhi hai" she said while smiling and he feels jealous seeing her smiling for someone else

(This is not for you)

"For Whom?" He said and pulled her in his lap making her shock.

She laughed seeing him jealous

She pulled his cheeks and told him everything while he hugged her with grumpy face and she was still laughing.

He about to kiss her but someone knocked the main door. She giggles and rubbed her nose with him.

"Must be Siddharth" she excitedly said and rans to open the door while abhi shook his head with smile.

She opened the door but....

To be continued....

Who is on the door 🤔 of course you all can guess easily.