34

Continuation....

He pulled me up onto his lap and took papers from my hands but his eyes were on me. He started signing the papers but at the mean time nurse knocked on the door making me scared if he saw divorce papers then?

"2 mins nurse" I said with small smile and she nodded. And thank God he didn't opposed and signed all papers without noticing divorce papers in mid.

He leaned into me but I pushed him little while snatching the papers. He laughed and thought I was blushing.

I went in my room and closed the door hurriedly and started crying.

I am feeling suffocated with his presence, seeing him I am always started remembering that night. How can I lived with this bastard from 1 year.

I always cursed Siddharth for this bastard deeds. He was always innocent but I done so many things. How can I marry to other person infront of him. That time, i can't imagine how much he hurt? I literally don't deserve his forgiveness.

After crying my heart out, I called Abhishek bhaiya to inform that I took sign of him.

He told me he will make me free from this unwanted marriage very soon but I have to be patient. And now I want to focus on my Siddharth.

I hired a security team for his security without his acknowledge because I can't trust this bastard (raghav)

1 week passed and today each passing second I am waiting for the Abhishek bhaiya call to declare that I am divorced.

My phone rings and I picked up the call immediately

"Mam, Siddharth sir..." head of my Security team which I hired for him speaks.

"What happened to him??" I panicked

"Sir is going to take an international flight and one madam is also with him" the head said and my eyes got teary

No.... Siddharth can't go leaving me alone

I took my car towards the airport hurriedly to stop him perhaps.

I don't know where he is going permanently or for vacation. But I can't let me go. And my team says someone is also with him. Is she Taniya?

To be continued...

Avneet took sign on divorce papers without his knowledge.

Now is she able to stop Siddharth from going?