47.

Continuation....

"I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but now I don't want to live without Sia and you" she said while lowering her head and lightly whispered 'you'.

Siddharth quickly took Sia from Reena's arms, or you can say snatched from her.

He feared that Avneet took her from him claiming she is her child. This is last thing he want. Whereas Avneet just wants to make a small place in their heart but this is not seems possible, atleast not now.

"No...I don't want you to be near her" he said and moves towards the exit while kissing Sia's whole face and behind Avneet fainted.

"Avneet" all shrieked then Siddharth too turned to find her on the floor unconscious.

Reena rans towards him while joining hands.

"Pleasee...don't go living her alone" she knows this is unfair but for her daughter, she can do anything. She said and bent down to his feet but he immediately hold her.

"Aunty what are you doing?"

Things are really messed up

***

"She is taking too much stress and this is not good for her. She has to take rest otherwise she will never recovered like this" doctor said to all and Siddharth was also stood there tightly holding Sia in his embrace.

After sometime, she regained consciousness and searched for Siddharth.

Reena was there in her room....

"Mom...Siddharth went??" Avneet asked with tears in her eyes. But before Reena said something Shailesh and Rajesh both came inside to find her awake.

"Are you feeling better now?" She nodded, both are feeling guilty because of Raghav they made her suffer more.

"Reena.." Shailesh said but she turned her face, she is angry with him.

"Now I will live with my daughter in her own house"

"Reena, I am sorry" he joined her hands and last string break down of his emotions as Shailesh started crying while hugging Avneet.

Reena also joined their hug while crying, Rajesh was seeing then saw his son outside who was standing in the corner seeing them.

"I am very sorry beta...it's all happened because of me" Rajesh said while holding her hands making them apart. She shook her head.

"We all have made mistakes for which there is no forgiveness" she said and looked at her mother

"Mom...say na Is Siddharth leaved me forever?" Her tears rolled down saying this and Reena shook her head.

All went out after sometime and then Siddharth entered with Sia. She looked at him and again tears started brimming in her eyes.

To be continued.....