16

Skip to the day, Rajesh about to announce Raghav as CEO, Raghav was very happy...he got what he wanted. Avneet was neutral neither happy for raghav nor sad for raghav. Because she knows he can't run the company better than Siddharth. But her revenge destroyed him and overpowered her mind. So, she helped raghav to throw him out.

But their employees are not happy with this change of CEO. First avneet then raghav. Employees are sitting their fingers crossed that from this, the company will get new heights.

Rajesh announced Raghav as the new CEO and all were congratulating him. Avneet's dad is more happy because his company belongs to Avneet and Nigam Empire belongs to her husband means her only.

News spread like fire but the point is why Siddharth quit his company suddenly. Is there any problem going between them?

All get their answer, Siddharth wants to do another work. He is not interested in family business anymore.

Siddharth got the news and closed his eyes to relax himself and thought like this he never wanted to see them again.

Avneet's mom is not happy because she is the only person who has doubts that maybe Siddharth was saying the truth.

Avneet went to her parents house.

Reena saw her but didn't say anything because she didn't want to talk with her despite her mother's ignorance she went close and hugged her tightly.

"Nhi samjh aa raha na tujhe hasse ya roye?"

(Don't you understand herself whether you should laugh or cry?)

Avneet looked at her and she further said like a taunt

"Now he has only sia...do anything for her too" she averted her gaze

"Mom, it's not like that...I am happy"

"But I can't see this on your face"

"Mom...I have been married to Raghav for 1 ¼ years now it doesn't matter"

"I want to listen to the truth..okay?" And she nodded

"You and Raghav have no relationship like a normal couple?" Reena said and she shifted on her place

"Mom...

"Only truth avneet" and she shook her head means she is saying right

"Why?"

"Mom...what do you mean by 'why' he is my forced husband and I don't like him a bit...I felt irritated with him and his touch made me disgusted....siddharth ke sath aisa kuch feel nhi hota hai" avneet last line blurt without realising.

(But I didn't feel like this with Siddharth)

Her mother...

To be continued......