71.

After seeing this, If you are thinking goals are still high then I will not give goals, No problem

After seeing this, If you are thinking goals are still high then I will not give goals, No problem...🤗🤗 Please don't get offend by me. I know you all just want to read next out of curiosity. And waiting really sucks.

Sorry if anyone gets hurt 🙏

And I have one more thing...don't worry that is already completed in my draft so no issues with update 😉

Just vote and comment 🩵🩷❤️💛🧡

Continuation...

In excitement Avneet hugged him but she realised immediately, she about to break the hug but his hands wrapped around her waist slowly.

She can listen his heartbeat, his heartbeat is beating fastly same like her. She was happy and closed her eyes to feel this moment.

After few minutes, he broke the hug but didn't meet with her strong gaze and went inside to congratulate them.

Avneet was also smiling but because of many reasons. First she is very happy for Abhinavi, while just having a moment with her. Siddharth made her day, and next week Sia's birthday.

After breakfast, they all went to their respective works while Sia with Sid to his office.

6 days passed away, and everyday Siddharth and Avneet meet with eachother at Abhinavi's Home. But Siddharth doesn't stay with Avneet like first day which irritates her a lot. He always went back to his home

Present time

Siddharth's office

Siddharth's private investigator knocked in his cabin while he was waiting for him only.

"Sir...this is the file Naksh Beniwal"

"Don't you think...you seriously take so many days to find about him"

"Sorry sir but he is tricky person...he can easily...."

"I'm not interested in listening to his praise" sid said and took that file from him.

After studying his file he get to know that he is just a manwhore. Even younger than Avneet.

"You can go now" sid said to him and he left.

Then he called "Manohar" (random name)

"Manohar...Where is Avneet mam?"

Yes, Siddharth have his men working for him in her office because he didn't trust Raghav that time also. Now vaishnavi triggered him that avneet getting close to someone named Naksh. So, he started spy on her.

"Sir, mam is having lunch with her friend"

"Friend? Who friend??"

"Someone named Naksh"

"Keep disturbing her"

"Don't worry he is very sweet guy full of joy"

"Are you impressed with him?? Just do as I say...don't let her having lunch with him" sid said and disconnected the call not before listening his okay sir.

"Sweet guy?? Now I have only this option" he said to himself and his phone rings, he picked up the call and smriked listening to other side person.

***

Night time

Avneet's office

She came out from office at parking lot but saw her car got puncture.

"Arey puncture?? But how?...now I have take cab otherwise Siddharth will reach first...I am already late today" but someone kept hand on her shoulder and she jolted but turned to see....

To be continued...

Stay tuned for next 😄