64.

Continuation....

Then she went towards his room......and saw he was also slept without changing his clothes.

"Siddharth....Siddharth..." She said while keeping the bowl of soup on the night stand.

She jerked his shoulder but he didn't budge and pulled her upon himself.

She about to jerk his shoulder but then thought that for few minutes she can enjoy this proximity. When he will awake then first he will push her away itself. While he took a turn and hugged her. She felt butterflies took in flight and land in the stomach.

She was smiling like a fool and adjusted herself to being comfortable. And her few minutes turned into hours. And she slept while hugging him.

At 2:30 am

Sia started crying making them apart and both sat down on bed.

First Siddharth got shocked then she shook her head saying she didn't done anything.

He glared at her and went towards Sia and she also followed him like a love sick puppy while smiling.

He picked her up and started rocking her but still Sia was crying. He quickly went towards kitchen and made her milk. He understood that Sia is hungry. While Avneet was following him everywhere.

After putting her milk in a bottle he gave Sis and she herself hold the bottle and slept while drinking. Then he changed her diaper.

Avneet is seeing all this and saw he understands Sia so well.

She checked his forehead while he folded his hand to his chest.

"What were you doing on my bed?"

"I didn't do anything...you only pulled me close"

"What?" He was not believing on himself and her next move made him more nervous

"Yeah...like this" she said and pulled him very close putting his hand on her chest. He was looking in her eyes and she leaned close to his lips. She loses her control.

He also leaned close to her lips. But suddenly realisation hit him and he pushed her a little making things more awkward.

She was hurt seeing his clear rejection but more embarassed. She said sorry in low voice and rans from there.

Siddharth POV

When I listened my baby crying, I opened my eyes to get shocked that she slept hugging me.

She didn't leave a chance to get close with me which I don't want. But how she end up with me everytime.

But I ignored her and went to my baby who is crying because of hunger...I know.

I gave her milk and she slept while drinking and all time Avneet was seeing me like no tomorrow.

Stupid

I turned towards her and she checked my forehead. I raised my brows but she blamed me. I was not believing. So she pulled me close enough to herself and directly looked into my eyes. For a moment, I lost my control and started leaning into her.

For once....

To be continued....

He also love her but can't accept it until someone makes him realise. And the problem is he have no one.☹️

If you noticed he actually didn't punished her for anything just he try to maintain distance so that he again didn't got hurt🙂