Chapter - 59.

Continuation....

"He said it's very urgent"

"Send him" I said her but inside I was afraid because I know something is going to happen. Because I had getting those weirds vibes.

Mr. Malhotra entered in my cabin without knocking.

"I think a person should knock before entering" I said in my professional tone

"See Aarit, I am not....." But I interuppted

"Wait! Mr. Shekhavat would be more better..." And he sighed in annoyance before speaking.

"Okay as your wish. Mr. Shekhavat, I know we are not in good terms but I am also a father and can't see my daughter like this..." I interuppted

"One min that's none of my business I guess, so just direct get on the point"

"Mr. Shekhavat, I have a offer for you" he said with smirk and I was waiting for his so called 'offer'. Sometimes I don't understand why I give these people chance to speak when they are not worthy.

"Just marry her and solve all problems in once" Mr. Malhotra said and I am not shocked because I expected this only but before I speak further, he added

"Otherwise Kyra will filed a case against you for her daughter's custody" he said making me furious.

"Get out" Only these words escaped from my mouth and my fingers are curls into fist. I am controlling myself not to raise my hand.

"I will go but think what I am saying"

"Kyra can never do this...otherwise this is not good for her"

"She only wants this"

"I don't believe....now just get lost otherwise I will call security"

"Okay...don't believe me but you have only 24 hours to decide that you will Marry her otherwise you know that court will prefer more Kyra than you"

"Shut up" while he went out making me mess. I know that Kyra is being sweet to me for Kia. But I will never let my daughter go away from me. But first I have to confirm this from her only. I saw my princess is sleeping on couch infront of me. Yes, today she came with me because I had no important meetings scheduled.

"My Princess loves her daddy. And she will never leave me alone like everyone" I whispered while kissing her hairs, kneeling infront of her.

"Don't worry no one will take you from me. I will never let them touch you"

Meanwhile Kyra side...

Abhishek went to his house after making her understand to forget Aarit in frustration. Because she is always cribbing for Aarit's attention and love. But in this Abhishek can't do anything.

She knows that Abhishek is frustrated from her behaviour that's why he went after blabbering rubbish.

She is in her room while thinking all this. Someone knocked the door, she raised her head to found her father.

To be continued...

Now Shekhar came to Kyra....🙂