15

Siddharth received his termination letter and left from their office not before saying.

"All the best for your future mam. Hope we will not meet again"

Now, He left with his savings, his car and his penthouse.

He came back home and Rita aunty asked him that how he came early today? But he didn't reply and went to his room.

After changing her diaper, he laid down on bed and she beside him playing sitting on the bed "ba..ba....da...ba..ba...da..da" and she giggles

"Say dadda baby" but she didn't paid attention to him

He is looking at her how innocent she is playing and carefree about the world. His tears leaked from his eyes, Sia saw his tears then she crawled towards him wipes his tears but seeing this he more started crying and kissing on her face.

Sia saw him crying then she also started crying vigorously.

"Arey arey baby...don't cry don't cry, daddy is here only" he said wet chuckled and picked up in his arms while rocking to fro. She stopped crying and looked at him doe eyes. Like she is scolding for him to cry.

"Daddy is cry baby na" she didn't understand but pulled his hairs hard.

"Sorry sorry...what can I do, no one tries to believe me just made their own assumptions" he chuckled then went downstairs to feed her. And saw Rita aunty left after doing her all work.

He heated the milk, then cooled it a bit so that it wouldn't burn her mouth. After checking. He poured the milk in nipple bottle and gave it to her. He didn't want to eat so he skipped his meal.

***

"All things are going perfect mom...that dumb bitch(avneet) helped me to throw out Siddharth from his own company. Now, he has nothing but Sia?" Raghav said to her mom(Mohini)

"Do..one thing kill both father daughter duo when you become CEO of Nigam Empire" Mohini said while smirking

"Yes, enough of drama from 1 and half year. Now, I will give both of them heaven" Raghav said siping glass of wine with her mother.

Both mother son is cunning bitch.

To be continued....

Who will save Siddharth & sia?

Avneet?? Naah..