51.

Continuation....

He was definitely not ready to see this, he immediately turned and cleared his throat to grab her attention.

She saw him shockingly but more embarassed because this is first time he seen her like this. She quickly wear her top back....and Sia already slept without finishing her food.

"You can turn" she said slowly, he turned and saw her food was not finished and Sia slept in her lap which angered him.

"Are you kidding with her? I just told you to take care but you didn't even feed her and she slept empty stomach"

"I was just.." she stopped not knowing what to say and this is true. she didn't know many things about kids.

"You can't become her mother suddenly...so first try to do what I say because I don't like any carelessness in this" he said and went inside the bathroom.

"Siddharth is right...I can feed her atleast in his absence" she understand herself while he came out after changing his clothes in t-shirt and trousers while swiping his face in towel.

She was still standing there, he looked at her then time it's 7:30 pm.

He made the pillow walls around Sia and kissed her forehead then looked at Avneet.

"Sorry...I don't want to shout at you. It's just that I get angry......." But she stopped him saying "it's okay this is my fault only...I should go now" she picked up her purse and turned.

"Wait" he said and she immediately turned

"You can stay here till dinner" he said without seeing her

"But cook didn't came yet" she said and he sighed while taking off his wrist watch.

"I started cooking for myself because now I don't trust anyone....last time Rita aunty was the one who mixed the poison in food" he said.

She can feel he is very stressed with his surroundings.

"Can I help?" She asked

"No...you don't have to worry....I can do it" he said and went towards the kitchen. But she went behind him.

He saw only Spinach is there and tomorrow he have to bring vegetables too.

He decided to make Palak aalo or roti simply. She was staring at him while he started working but looking very tired.

She...

To be continued.....