33.

Continuation....

When Raghav got his consciousness back, he was very furious because Siddharth beat him inside his house and threatened him too. And he can't able to do anything.

Avneet was enjoying his condition very much but it was time to execute her plan.

She knows that he will try to harm Siddharth again...but she was not leaving him alone for a second to plan anything against him.

Meanwhile with Siddharth

After coming back home with Sia, he slept but in mind he was planning to go to Canada for a new start.

He didn't want anymore threats on his child. So, he decided to leave India forever.

Both father daughter duo slept but here Avneet was awake. She was scared that if she slept and Raghav planned or hired someone to harm him then?

***

Avneet pov

After 3 days,

I went to Raghav's room, yes he was living in another room because I acted to faint down due to seeing blood.

"Raghav are you okay now?" I was internally very happy seeing his condition. Because Siddharth beat him so much that his bones have a hair crack.

"Not baby because you are not with me" he said with pout making me feel cringe and I fake smiled and nodded.

"Raghav see these papers, new investors want to invest in Nandra's Empire but I convinced them to invest in Nigam's. And they agreed" I said and greed reflected on his face instantly...bastard

"Okay darling as you wish" he smiled and I forwarded these papers to take his sign. He read all the pages carefully. Then, he asked me for a pen.

But I dropped the pen purposely then I bent down and his eyes fell on my deep cleavage. But I quickly got up colliding from his hand and all papers fell down.

"Oof ho...can't you hold the few papers nicely??" I showed him fake anger then bent down to pick up the papers but in the middle I attached the divorce papers.

He pulled me up onto his lap and took papers from my hands but his eyes were on me. He started signing the papers but...

To be continued....