59.

Continuation......

Siddharth always tries to run from her but because of her regular visits, Sia got attached with her. While Sia will turn 2 next month.

Meanwhile Avneet wanted to live with Siddharth and Sia both anyhow and now when she is divorced, so she can move on freely and no one gonna stop her for anything.

But Siddharth is frightened that she will snatch his daughter from him because he didn't want to give her a chance.

No one tried to understand him that he alone managed everything and now Avneet can't make her place in his heart.

***

Nandra Mansion

"Bhaiya...is there any way that Siddharth will keep me with himself ?" Avneet said sadly because 7 months crossed but they didn't have any cozy moments like he just restrict his heart to fall for her again.

"Avneet...no one can help you in this, if he didn't want you in his life" Abhishek said sighing. She always keep pestering Abhishek to find any way to get close to Siddharth.

"I didn't listen him that time in past and now he didn't want to listen or talk about anything" Avneet said and tears welled up in her eyes.

Avneet and Abhishek is in Nandra's mansion and her mother is in kitchen. While her dad was descending stairs and listened her half conversation that Siddharth didn't want to listen her and Shailesh hide himself there to listen more.

"I want Sia in my life too" Avneet said and till Reena came with tea and hugged her while sitting beside her.

Shailesh listened this and called someone.

***

Sia textiles headquarter.

Siddharth POV

I don't understand why she always in my mind...I don't want to focus on her.

I have everything and I should happy in it. 7 months crossed like this. I remember when she having nightmare and she deliberately hugged me like no tomorrow. And from that day I always keep myself away from her. Otherwise I will fall for her again. She is always behaving extra sweet with me. And yesterday she got divorced means she will try her best to be with me.

I was thinking all this when my PA knocked

"Yes, sneha"

"Sir, Mr. Nandra came to meet you"

"But I already rejected his offer" I said in uninterested tone because I don't want any string attached with Nandra's or Nigam Empire.

"He said it's very urgent"

"Send him"

To be continued.....

Now why Shailesh came to meet Siddharth 🙂