50.

Half century 🎉

Continuation....

"Are you going somewhere?" Avneet asked him hoping he will tell.

"Yes but waiting for her careta..ker" he hesitated but said then continued

"Today is an important meeting and I fired Taniya so I hired a caretaker who can accompany me in the office" he completed

"If you don't mind then I will take care of her here only" she said while lowering her head but internally happy that Taniya is fired. She always makes her highly insecure.

"You sure??"

"Of course...but I will stay here only because what you will tell others when they see us together" she said and picked her up whereas Sia started giggling and he hummed

"Listen...After sometime, feed her smashed potatoes with milk but make it of very thin consistency then cereals"

"She started eating?"

"Yes, Very less...because her mother did not feed her milk ever...so for nutrition you know" he taunted her indirectly and she nodded then he went while locking the door. Because both are alone inside house.

Avneet felt very bad listening him but he was saying truth. She masked her expression and smiled seeing her.

"Baby mamma is here" Avneet tickles her and she giggles

Both are mother daughter duo was playing. But his words ringing in her mind.

Because her mother did not feed her milk ever

After sometime, Sia started crying and she panicked because she didn't know what to do then she remembered that he told her to feed her.

She came with her food in his room. She laid her down on lap and started rocking then she feed her with baby spoon.

Then after thinking for sometime, she took off her top and brought Sia, close to her breast to let her latched the mouthful nipple.

Sia has habbit of drinking milk from nipple bottle. So, she didn't understand anything. Avneet leaned her breast into her mouth and she quickly started sucking. But after only 2 mins she started crying. Obviously her milk got dried because gap of long 1 year.

Then she feed her with spoon. But again Sia latched her nipple while Sia was feeling sleepy.

"I am sorry baby...but you have to finish this food only. I know I am a very bad mother but I will try okay" Avneet said and she didn't understand anything but door opened and Siddharth entered inside.

He was definitely not ready to see this, he immediately...

To be continued.....

Avneet is trying to become good mother.