22

Continuation.....

Person immediately called the ambulance and within half an hour ambulance came while the person took Sia in arms but she still didn't stop crying infact now she more scared to see her dad going away from her on stretcher like this.

Person immediately follows the car but his/her phone started ringing. Person received the call without seeing caller ID.

"Maa aaj..." avneet said to find Reena crying.

"Kya hua maa?"

"Nothing....I will talk to you later"

"Maa...where are you?" Avneet Panicked then Reena slowly said City hospital and avneet cut the call immediately

Yes the person is Reena who brought Siddharth to the hospital and the mean time Avneet called her for some other reason.

Actually when she was returning from temple but suddenly she told her driver to took the turn to Siddharth's house. She wants to meet him, actually she wants to meet Sia.

The driver saw her in doubt but she threatened him not to tell about this to Shailesh (Avneet's dad) if he wants to continue his job.

After reaching his house, Reena was about to knock on his door but she listened to Sia's crying and found door is already opened.

City hospital

Siddharth was admitted in emergency ward. And sia's condition also became serious while continuous crying.

And doctor told her that his condition is very serious if they are few minutes more late then doctor couldn't able to save him. Poision spread in his whole body.

Avneet came hospital and saw her mom is crying.

"Mom, what happened?" Avneet asked her mom while getting scared

"This is what you wanted from a year, his condition is very serious, if I was not came on time...he was...."

"Sid..dharth" Avneet guessed the person and slowly said his name but Reena looked at her with anger.

"Don't say his name from your filthy mouth. If je is wrong then you are also not less. You literally ruined him but now please stop Avneet" Reena said all this in anger, but Avneet was quiet and from inside she wants to see him

She took a step while tears welled up in her eyes but her mom came infront of her

"Don't even try avneet....just go back. This is hospital and I don't want to lash out on you here. So just go" Reena said all things in anger. She knows very wrong happened with her daughter, but her daughter is no less, she left no stone unturned in ruining Siddharth.

But at the same time...

To be continued...