83.

Don't kill me after this.🥹

Continuation....

I remember and panicked that I didn't pick up Sia from her school. I immediately broke the kiss and said

"Siddharth...Sia was in school"

"No...she is with Robert (bodyguard)" he said and hugged me and I closed my eyes.

Finally I am on cloud nine.

POV ends

At late evening,

Sia came with a sulking face and ran towards the kitchen to find Avneet but today Siddharth was also there which make her little shock and she saw both are in kitchen preparing dinner.

"Baby" Avneet saw her first and went towards her and picked her up while kissing her cheeks and she jumped down from her arms.

"Dad...Roby is just useless...they didn't let me do anything...I will never go shopping with them" she said in a complaining tone in kiddish voice with pout and Siddharth took her in his arms.

But he saw his bodyguards saw her with wide eyes and then bags which were in there hands. Avneet turned her face everywhere but him. Because both mother daughter duo loves shopping while he shook his head on his dramatic daughter. And dismissed his guards while they are also looking so tired.

"Okay...we will go next time together" Avneet said and she kissed her cheeks.

"How was your day in school?" Sid asked and she started telling everything but Siddharth were lost in Avneet who was cooking.

Sia noticed this but didn't understand anything but she kept her hand on Sid's forehead to check his temperature.

"Are you okay dad?"

"Yeah...what happened to me princess?" Still lost in his wife

"You are staring at my mum like a creepy creepy" Avneet saw him and laughed.

"Shut up and do your homework...go" he said being embarassed.

"No...but I learnt all alphabets now first give me your phone" he gave her phone after unlocking his password.

As soon as Sia went out of the kitchen... Siddharth back hugged her. Both looked at eachother and smile.

Dinner time,

Sia was sadly eating her food and Siddharth and Avneet both noticed it and asked her many times but she didn't tell anything.

After dinner, sia told that she will also sleep alone like how her mom dad sleep seperately and started crying.

"What happened baby?" Siddharth worriedly sit on his knees infront of her.

Then she showed them few pictures of her friends in his mobile.

"These are my friends whose mom dad lives together not like both of you who didn't even talk with each other far sleep together...see their picnic pics...why we don't have pictures like this and see this her mum's birthday celebration on their bed at midnight" She is so small but when she started going school. She get to know that kid's mother and father love together in one room unlike her parents. She was asking everything in a kiddish voice while crying.

"Why you both are in different rooms who's mistake is this...tell me?" Sia burst out while crying like a baby and about to run but Siddharth catch her and picked up in his arms.

Siddharth and Avneet saw eachother and nodded

Avneet told her to smile but she turned her face in the crook of his neck then also Avneet clicked a picture.

"Now we all sleep together in my room" Siddharth said and Avneet added happily

"And tomorrow we will go for a picnic together...happy?"

"Really" Sia's face bloomed and her sour mood changed into happy mood in nano second.

And today Avneet went to his room and from now it's her room too.

After so many years Siddharth and Avneet laid beside eachother and in middle Sia who was smiling like no tomorrow. She is very excited for tomorrow's picnic too. Soon she asleep Siddharth kept his hand on avni's waist making her blush.

He scooted his daughter in the corner side and pulled Avneet in his arms. She kissed on his chest but he placed his lips on her lips and kissed her passionately while she respond with same passion.
"I love you so much Siddharth" she said while kissing his forehead.

"I love myself too" he said and she started hitting him. He laughed while pulling her completely on himself.

"I love you to wifey" he said and then both slept cuddling with content smile on their face.

The End

Happily ever after ❤️

Everything is turned right when they try to forgive eachother which happened in their past. You can't change your past but you have to move on to live life peacefully.

It's neither Avneet's mistake completely nor Siddharth's mistake completely. Both suffered a lot and punished themselves living away from eachother.

But in the end there love had to be won. 💓

This book ends here. 💞

Thank you for loving this book so much and making this book crossed 32k+ reads and 6.5k+ votes ❤️

And Now this book crossed 135k+ reads and 10k+ votes ❤️

Follow my profile for more amazing Books. And to get updated.

Keep loving and supporting me like this.💛

Longest chappy till today...please vote and comment on this and vote on previous chapters too 🤍

Hope you all like this 🤎

I will upload Epilogue after 7k votes 💙

Last update 👍

Thank you 🩷🩵🩶

Signing off

Vani 💕