40.

Continuation....

"Sir she slept you can give me back" Taniya said forwarding her hands but I shook my head.

"No, it's fine Taniya thankyou...now you can go home it was getting dark outside"

"Sorry sir but I want to ask something?"

"Yes" I sat down on chair and told her to sit too. And she sat beside me.

"You and avneet mam know eachother from before??" She said while fidgeting her fingers and I know she was going to ask this only.

"Yes...from long" I said

"Avneet mam took shot on herself means Sia is your and avn..." But before her I said

"Yes" and she became shocked but confused too so again said

"Sia is 1 years old and Avneet mam married to Raghav sir from one and half years if I am not wrong"

"It's complicated Taniya that's why you should move on from me" I said and she looked at me shockingly

"You know this.." she uttered seems more amused by my sudden statement

"Now everyone can understand...so don't think how I know"

"Sir but it's not wrong...you should also move on from her. She is already marr.." she said while stammering and when I looked at her and she looks down quickly

"Go home now" I said but she shook her head in no

"First answer me and If you remember I am not your employee and avneet mam also fired me. So I can ask anything?"

"I already told you what you should know maximum to move on in your life and now you should also go home" I said controlling myself to get angry.

"But you can't order me like this...I didn't take care of your child for this day that you reject me like this, tomorrow when people ask from your daughter. who is her mother? then what will she say that her real mom is married to another guy leaving her father alone and never look at her back" she yelled in low that no one else can listen but she seems irritated or maybe angry?

"Taniya you are crossing your limits" I stood up getting angry but again calmed myself not to shout here in hospital.

"When you know I like you so much..

To be continued....

Siddharth told her truth to move on from him 🙂