68.

Continuation.....

Vaishnavi opened the door and found Avneet was there with a grumpy face.

(As you all know)

"Avneet" vaishu said and Avneet hugged her tightly.

"Haa bhabhi...mujhe akele apne Ghar mei nhi rehna, har chiz haunt kar rhi hai" Avneet said irritatedly and hugged her more tightly while closing her eyes to find some peace.

(Yes bhabhi, I don't want to live alone there, all things haunts me there)

"Come" vaish said and she entered but vaishu stood there for a few minutes waiting for Siddharth.

As soon as she turned to go when a car stopped infront of her house.

She turned to find Siddharth came out with Sia. She widely smiled seeing him

"Why you are standing here?" Sid said with confusion seeing on door.

"Is she waiting for me here" he thought

"I was waiting for you but....." She stopped thinking about avneet who just came here too with her will.

"Say na...

"Wo actually...

"Di...what happened is Avneet also inside?" He himself assumed seeing her nervous while she immediately replied

"But I didn't invite her...she came here.."

"It's okay di" he sighed and she side hugged him.

"I really don't invite her......

Then she listened Abhishek's voice who was calling her. And both entered while she took Sia in her arms

"Hi..baby" vaishu said and she replied quickly "hi" and hugged her being shy shy.

"Siddharth" Abhishek said and went towards him to greet while Avneet got frozen on her place and afraid now he will go from here too by seeing her. But he didn't respond to see her.

She abruptly stood up "sorry, I didn't know that...

"Mumma...mumma" Sia jumped from vaishu arms and hugged her legs.

"This is not my home so why will have problem?" Sid said while Avneet looked down and picked up Sia in her arms and kissed her cheeks.

At dinner

They all sat down after chit-chatting, except Avneet who was standing because Siddharth never ate with her.

"Avneet, why are standing..come sit" Abhi said but she refused and took the plate of very less food towards her room.

While Sia jumped down from Siddharth's lap.

"Sia...what happened?"

"Mumma...feed me" she said hurriedly and went behind her

Sia got very attached with Avneet in these months. Siddharth smiled and nodded, seeing at there direction.

"Both are cute" Abhi said seeing him and he nodded without acknowledgement.

And Abhinavi giggles and he realised what he did. Before he got uncomfortable Vaishnavi changed the topic.

"Siddharth what you are planning for her birthday celebration?"

"I was thinking to throw a grand party but....

"People will ask...where is her mother then what you will answer?" Abhi completed his sentence and he nodded.

"So what...hire a girl and introduced her to the world as her mother" vaishu said and abhi glare her while she rolled her eyes

"No di...I can't do this, I will not be partying that day...we can go simply to the temple also" Siddharth said quickly because he can't imagine himself with another girl.

"Why not?...This is nothing compared to what Avneet has done to you" vaish said and Abhi understood that she intentionally said all these.

"So what...I am not like her di" Siddharth said and from inside Abhishek and Vaishanavi both were happy to hear this.

"Don't worry about her, for her naksh is there" vaish said this and Siddharth's expression get changed immediately in anger.

"Who Naksh?" Abhi saw him affecting him this much and internally patted vaishu's back while she also innocently smiled and said...

To be continued...

Avneet got afraid from him now.

Sia don't want to leave Avneet.

Now who is Naksh? 🤧