26.

Next morning..

City hospital

With much difficulty, Rajesh is able to arrange the antidote before time but little does he know that Avneet secretly arranged that antidote from her high sources.

After a few hours, doctors told them the patient is out of danger and all of took relieved breathe. But again doctor said that he didn't give quick response to the medicines so if he didn't got consciousness in next 12 hours then he will slip in coma.

Raghav and his mother Mohini has no idea that now Avneet knows each and everything about them. Avneet came yesterday before her time this is what both can never expected.

To show fake concern towards Siddharth, Raghav and his mother also came to the hospital and there they both get the shock that Siddharth is still alive and out of danger. And he will get councious in next 12 hours but if not then he will be slip in coma. And now both are waiting for him to slip in coma.

All were tensed except both but avneet have keep hope that Siddharth will surely wake up before time for nobody but for his daughter.

10 hours passed...

Avneet secretly came to the hospital and changed her dress in nurse getup. Because her mother stopped her to meet him and she is angry from her dad and Rajesh that they both made her marry to that bastard. She thank God that he never touched her after marriage. She always controlled him or you can say dominant him.

She wants to meet Siddharth and now she accepted she loves only Siddharth but her anger overpower her and her both dad and uncle manipulate her against Siddharth. Because Raghav convinced them showing himself a very good man. That's why things were messed up.

She about to cross the all people standing there praying to God but Reena saw new nurse means Avneet and stopped her

To be continued...