41.

Continuation....

"When you know I like you so much then why don't you give a chance to us...what problem have in me? Siddharth ji only one chance. I will not disappoint you in any way" she said and then started crying

"Taniya...you can't live happy with me ever"

"Why??"

"Because I never ever can give you rights of wife"

"I don't understand why you don't want to move on. No other girl can ready to look after your illegitimate child but I am ready to give all my love to her" I looked at her furiously how dare she use this word

"Shut the hell up....you want to listen truth then listen. After my mother. I loved only Avneet and no one can take her place, I know this not sounds good enough but no one means no one can take her place. Although I know I am disappointed, and deeply hurt from her acts. But That's doesn't mean I will give you a chance. I don't want any companion in my life, I am happy with my daughter only. And don't you dare to use that word for my child. And don't forget I am paying you to look after my child" I whisper yelled because first my baby is sleeping on my shoulder and second this is hospital so I can't shout here and tears rolled down from her eyes.

"Now go" I said angrily and stood beside Reena aunty while I saw she is going back slowly. I felt bad about her but I can't help because I really have only one woman in my life and I can't move on like Avneet...I am sorry. I don't want to become like her that I will marry Taniya to hurt others Or told her to prepare my wedding bed...disgusting but I never complaint. Raghav is not good as he always pretend. I can see this but others can't.

At night...

In hospital only one person can stay and Reena aunty said that she will stay with her.

I don't want to admit but I also want to stay with her. Because I want my answers from her.

To be continued....