56

Continuation...

Sia about to climb on him but I got a idea so I stopped her but she made a crying face.

No No Sia don't cry

But I kissed her on cheeks and she saw me with her big eyes like she was glaring me that's why I again kissed her on her forehead and nose and she laughed.

I laid her down and hastily took my mobile from night stand then I also lie down on bed to took a selfies in which Siddharth, sia and I was present with different angles.

Sia is really very cute and Siddharth raised her very beautifully. I didn't think she will co-operate with me like this.

We took many selfies and seeing this pics shows like we are perfect family.

But right now it's look like a dream 😔

After taking tones of pics, She crawl upon him and Siddharth instantly hold her but his eyes were still closed. I again laid down beside him and seeing both of them. I again clicked a secret pic of both of them.

While Sia shrieked and pulled his hairs

"Don't do this" Siddharth hold her small hand but she giggles and again pulled his hairs.

He turned to made her sleep on bed but his eyes found on me and my eyes are closed. I am afraid he will surely scold me.

"Get up" he said while jerking me and I opened my eyes like I was sleeping

"Don't act like you are sleeping because you are not" his voice boomed and I am scared that he will snatch my pics which I took. Maybe he saw us taking pics.

Tears welled up in my eyes, he took my arms to help me to stand but before Sia came to me and fall down on my lap shocking us.

When Sia attached with me like this, he leaved my arms. I hugged her tightly.

"I never told you live here so please just leave...I have many works to do and if you don't forget you also have company to run"

To be continued.....