80.

Continuation....

I didn't knocked and opened his cabin to just get another shock...one girl is kissing my husband.

I hurriedly closed the door and tears rolled down from my cheeks without my permission.

No he can't do this with me...I know we don't have husband-wife relationship but he is my husband legally. Only I have rights on him. Will he wanted to leave me? No, I can't leave without Sia and him.

I turned to go back while wiping my tears. But I listened the sound of vase shattered into pieces which stopped me.

(Inside conversation between Siddharth and that girl while avneet listening everything from door)

"What are you doing?? Are you out mind?" Siddharth roared and a weird sound came like he pushed her so hard making her fall.

"Yes I am going crazy in love with you but why you are not understanding? what's the problem in me" yes I can recognise her voice. She She is Tan..iya? I gasped she still meet my husband.

"Because I am married...married... married...can't you understand this simple thing in your pretty brain" he shouted while he said he is married, he is not cheating on me. I closed my eyes and more tears fall down from my cheeks.

"I know you don't have husband-wife relationship with that girl" she screamed and I am shocked how she get to know about this.

"She is not any girl...she is my wife and don't take her name with your filthy mouth, now just get out of here because I don't want to raise my hand on woman. If you don't remember then you are also married. Just have some shame"

"But your wife will be gone seeing us together now.....she was just behind you when..." I can imagine him being shock.

"You will pay for this" he said firmly and here I am listening everything.

He opened the door hastily and I crashed myself in his arms making him stumbled and he hugged me from one hand.

"Avneet" Taniya gasped seeing me standing on door. She is expecting me to ran away from him.

"Security security" he pressed the intercom

"Yes sir"

"Make sure, this woman will never ever enters my office again...otherwise you all will be fired" Siddharth shouted angrily and security guards dragged her out and still she was protesting but who will listen? Not my husband.

Then, He got silent. Now his silence will eat me. His hand slid from my back and he took his hand back. I broke the hug and saw him with teary eyes. Now I don't have the energy to fight silently. I can't bear his silence. I have been living with him for two years but he didn't want to forgive me. Then, it's okay.

"You don't love me na??" I asked with last hope.

"Avneet...I just...wo actually...." He took the back step and stammers.

No Avneet he don't love me. Now, I can't live with him anymore.

"Sorry" I said and ran from there.

I want to die.....I am fed up with this fake marriage. He will never forgive me. And Taniya still loves him. I am only hurdle in his life. He also said he is married otherwise he will definitely accept her.

I took my car to return home and I found his car was also chasing me.

But why? He doesn't love me then why? Why is he chasing me??When I will die. Then he will be happy forever with Taniya and Sia.

I reached home in only few minutes, and went to kitchen immediately to find knife. I about to cut my veins but...

To be continued.....

Taniya returns ☹️🤏

But avneet listened everything from standing on door 🙂

Stay tuned for next 💜