28.

Continuation....

"You took my baby?"

"If anything happens to my baby then you will see my worst...and you all too" he roared scaring all of them including his dad. Because he was behaving like injured lion who can blow everything if anything happens to his child.

Then he listens her crying and Taniya came running towards him with Sia in her arms while pushing Avneet, Taniya came infront of him.

As soon as Sia saw him, she stopped crying and want to jump upon him and he hugged her in Tanya's arms only.

"Dadda...dadda" she giggles after seeing Siddharth otherwise she was only crying time to time not able eat proper meal.

He was so close to Taniya and she was getting shy infront of his family and mainly avneet's constant gazing. But from inside she only knows how happy she is right now.

Then, Siddharth took her in his arms finally and hugged her tightly like his life depends on her only. And where is the lie?

"Sir, you are still weak? Then, why are you shouting?" Taniya said but He didn't listen her single word.

"Thank God Taniya you are here otherwise I thought...leave it" he said while kissing Sia's forehead.

"Mr. Nigam.." doctor said while getting scared from him.

"Yes doctor" he replied without seeing him, his eyes are fixed on Sia. And she was clutching on him.

"Mr. Nigam...one injection is still left"

"No I don't want any medicine now my medicine is infront of me" he said and kissed her cheeks. And she smiles but her eye lids getting heavy. She wants to sleep and she got her peace and his warmth which make her calm.

Doctor eyed to Taniya that maybe he listens to her.

His all family is just searching chance to speak with him but Reena took steps towards him and hugged him

"Siddharth...you scared us"

To be continued....