18

Continuation....

"Cheers to our victory" both cheers 🥂 and laughed

"Rajesh didn't marry me that time because of Siddharth and now he only didn't believe on his son and now his son is going to say goodbye soon"

"And that bitch...never doubted on Siddharth that maybe he is saying truth despite of his pleading, She married to me..I can never see anyone this much dumb" he further added

"And on the name of revenge, she snatched his everything otherwise he was very intimidating aura but she broke him to the core...and now he is not in use"

"Mom...you are just great"

"Just anyhow I want Rajesh's property in my name...then he will be also on the road..he rejected me that time now I will show him his real place."

"Don't forget Mom, Shailesh and Rajash uncle is the reason of our miseries. They took the life of my Dad. Now, it's their time to come on the road."

"Just Rajesh doesn't believe in his own son"

"Don't worry mom, that oldie believes on me more than his own blood, so his signatures are not a big deal but.." she nodded but he further said in confusion

"But that bitch respect him a lot and this marriage is happened because of him and Shailesh uncle will not support me in this. He is loyal to his best friend"

"Your solution is Avneet only...make her your shield" she said and he laughed while hi-fied

"You are right mom....but sometimes I so wanted to kill her, she didn't let me touch her that's why I have to went clubs"

"That's not my business, you forced himself on her or rape her again...it doesn't matter to me...she is also useless"

"First let me clear that Siddharth then she will be my last Target...and before also she didn't able to do anything not able to do anything in future too"

"Raghav leave it... don't repeat what you did in past with her"

"Don't worry...she is sleeping peacefully after seeing me as CEO "

Both laughed then Raghav called his men to kidnap Rita's child from school tomorrow according to their plan.. Siddharth has only 1 day.

Next morning,

Avneet wake up and as usually she went to her office after breakfast. She decided what she has to do.

Meanwhile with Siddharth

Sia wakes up and sat down on bed and tries to get down from bed but her leg entangled and she fell down from bed and started crying...

To be continued...