81.

Siddharth POV

I was working on my laptop in my cabin but someone barged inside my cabin without my permission. I stood up immediately seeing her with anger.

Why she trying on me? When I already told her that I am married man.

"Siddharth how are you?"

"Fine..before you decided to show up your face Taniya"

"This is really so bad that you don't want to understand my feelings"

"I am still tolerating your shits because I don't want you to get insulted infront of everyone when you are working under my firm"

When I came to Canada, Taniya came here to me and requested me to give her a job, but I didn't want to give her a job because of her feelings but she showed me she is married now, but she again started showing her true colours. I didn't tell this to Avneet because I didn't take her serious. I did my research on her to find her she is really married to a clerk and her source of income is him only then also she have guts to trouble me. But I think this is my mistake only.

"I am not came here for working...I am here for you" she shouted

"You are only destroying your future after running behind me. But this is none of my business so I am firing you" I said angrely. She is already on my nerves, now I can't tolerate any nonsense.

But she pulled me suddenly with force and tried to kiss me forcefully.

(A/N: At this time only Avneet opened the door of his cabin and after seeing this, she hurriedly closed the door but stood there like a zombie silently in shock then her thoughts cleared when Taniya revealed her plan while shooting)

I pushed her so hard because I didn't had any option. She is just pathetic human being who wants impossible things. I freaking love Avneet. And soon I will confess her too. I can't live away from her now.

I am confronting her and she revealed that Avneet saw us together.

Shit

Avneet will definitely misunderstand me. No, I will not let this happen. I have to clear everything.

I ran towards the door and she crashed into my arms making me relax.

I told my security to make Taniya out of my sight against her protesting but my wife zoned out for sometime.

"You don't love me na?" She asked saw me with teary eyes.

"Avneet...I just...wo actually...." I took the back step and stammers. I want to confess but this is so sudden. I closed my eyes and about to say what she wanted to listen but before, she said 'sorry' and rans from there.

No, she is not looking in good state...I am getting bad vibes so I ran behind her.

She was driving her car in speed and so I am. I called my bodyguard "Robert"

"Listen...pick up Sia from her school then take her wherever she wants to go but with safety"

"Okay boss" I disconnected the call and she stopped the car infront of house.

"Avneet" I tried to call her but she didn't listen.

She went to kitchen and took knife and about to cut her veins but I snatched that knife from her hand.

"Are you out of mind?"

"Please give me..I wanted to die" she tried to snatch knife from my hands.

"What rubbish are you talking about?"

"You don't love me Siddharth, you are just showing me sympathy for me and I know you are just compromise with me because of Sia. When I die you both will be happy. You can marry Taniya too she loves you so much" she was blabbering rubbish.

She again snatched her knife from my hand, I tried to uplift my hand but she is not ready to listen anything. And chanting continuously she wants to die.

So, I slapped her to stop her.

"I love you dammit...I love you...I will not let you die even not in my dream"

POV ends

To be continued...

Siddharth finally realised and confessed 🥹😭

Now will Avneet forgiven? 😁

Longest chappy in this book 😅 so vote and comment. And vote on previous chapters too then I will update next part.

Stay tuned 💚