57.

Continuation....

"I never told you to live here so please just leave...I have many things to do and if you don't forget you also have company to run" he took Sia from my lap and stand up on his feet.

I also get up and he direct shows me his door.

"I will make breakfast then I will go" I know I don't had to say this but I don't want to go from here.

"I don't want to eat food from your hand....so just leave" he said being irritated

"Where she will live? You will go office na??" I asked thinking he told me to take care of her.

"My new office is under construction and first learn to take care of yourself, last night you were here then you must have forgotten to eat your medicine...forget about medicine you didn't even eat last night" he said in irritation but I am feeling his concern about me which made me little happy from inside. I was staring at him.

"please don't compelled me to shift in other country because I didn't want to see you.....so just rest I mean leave from my house" he said when he caught me staring at him but I am thinking like he always try to harsh on me but he can't able to do it maybe because he still loves me. I looked at Sia who is carefree from her surroundings and playing with her fingers.

"You will allow me to meet her na?" I asked with hope and he nodded quickly but added

"But don't come here to live...just meet and go" he said and went to the bathroom with sia.

Huh...I will live here only just wait and watch...aah my back hurts now I really have to take medicine otherwise I was all forgotten before he made me remember.

I rooted on my place thinking what to do because I know I can't lose him but like this how will he love me again? I feel like crying.

After sometime,

I decided to go back to my mom..now only she can understand me and help me and only there I can cry.

To be continued...

Avneet is not less than Sia, she is adamant on her decision.