27.

Continuation....

She about to cross the all people standing there praying to God but Reena saw new nurse means Avneet and stopped her

"Nurse where is Sia and Taniya?" Reena asked when she saw both of them are not here. Avneet froze but points towards corridor and Reena left while she slowly entered in room and saw Siddharth with oxygen mask, because he had difficultly in breathing. His heart beat rate is low.

Tears again falling down seeing his condition and she blame herself for his this condition.

"Sidd..harth" she slowly said while taking his hand slowly in her hold.

"I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but now I realised my mistakes no not mistake....I did a sin" then she started crying but before anyone come she has to leave so, she kissed his forehead and her tears fall down on his face. And he moves his hands which is noticed by her. And slowly he said "si..a s..ia"

She hurriedly came out while she was wearing a mask so nobody can recognise and rans towards doctor's cabin and told him that may be Siddharth got conciousness.

Doctor came running and a nurse follows him while all members stood up but till doctor already went inside.

Here Siddharth opened his eyes and found himself in hospital and panicked seeing Sia wasn't there.

He pulled his oxygen mask and saw IV tube. He snatched everything and free himself and stood up but doctor came

"Mr. Nigam...what are you doing?"

"Where is my baby?" Siddharth panicked and saw his all family members come inside listening to his loud voice.

Avneet also changed in her own clothes and came inside with tears and saw him shouting for Sia.

He was not understanding anything seeing his family including raghav and his mom. He didn't believe that Sia is here only. While Nurse went to find Taniya and sia.

Then his eyes fall on Avneet and his anger goes on peek. He went towards her and hold her arms tightly.

"You took my baby?" She meekly shook her head in no but he..

To be continued....