Character Introduction

Jeon Jae-wook.

Neighbor of Kim Min-kyu, like his brother.
Father of Jeon Jungkook.
Loves his son.

Kim Min-kyu

Wife died when his son was 2 years old.
Father of Kim Taehyung.
Loves his son so much but loves Jungkook more than his son.

Jeon Jungkook

Lovely bunny boy. Too innocent for the cunning world. Ball of happiness. Loves his one and only Hyungie, Taehyungie hyung.

Kim Taehyung

Sweet boy.
Loves his Kookie more than anything. Have promised to stay by Kook's side forever. Has a girlfriend, Somi.

 Has a girlfriend, Somi

Somi

Sweet girl. Loves Taehyung so much. Wants his attention and love, just the way she gives him. Hates Jungkook because thinks he is the reason Taehyung doesn't give his complete attention to her. Doesn't mean any harm to anyone, just wants to be loved the way she deserves.

Namjoon

Engaged to Jin. Loves him more than his life. Scared of angry Jin and his flying pan. Loves Taehyung as his younger brother and loves Kookie more after meeting him.

Jin

Engaged to Namjoon for a long time. Loves Taehyung like his son. Loves Kookie more than Taehyung after meeting him. Loves Namjoon so much.

Yoonminseok

Yoongi.

Hates hugs and physical touches if, aren't from his babies. Loves his Hoba and Mochi so much. Can't tolerate judging words from anyone.
Loves sleeping and hates being called a cat.

Hoseok.

Warm as sunshine. Loves his boyfriends so much. Loves teasing his Mochi. Has a contagious smile and warm nature. Loves everyone around him. Don't like being called Hoba.

Jimin.

Mochi baby for his boyfriends. Loves to tease his Hoba hyung. Gets away from Yoongi hyung's scoldings because of his Mochi cheeks.

___________________________________________

More characters will be introduced in the story. I didn't wanted to introduce the characters of Taekook's mothers just to kill them and so, I didn't mentioned their names.

Also I am not mentioning the ages because they are gonna change as the story proceeds.

This is my first story, I hope you guys like it. See you soon.💜💜