His forehead pressed over the floor as he cries, but he isn't crying for himself, he is crying for her. He's crying because he is tired. So tired just like her.

And Blue hugs Aly tightly not to break down himself, he can't see it, everything falling apart just like last time.

He wants it to end, just end.

"Tell me, tell me what can I do," Aiden whispered desperately while crying but his eyes are focused on Aly's figure that's in Blue's arms too drained to even cry anymore.

And the words that leave Aly's mouth send a chill down Blue's back as he stares into Aly's eyes as she whispers back,
"Make me forget."

Aly's hand holds Blue's collar tightly as she whispers again with tears in her eyes,
"Please." She whispers and Aiden as well as Blue takes a deep breath as they realise what she's suggesting.

"Please." She whispers and closes her eyes to take a deep breath, that was getting better now.

Then she opens her eyes and looks at them with the vulnerable ones that would make them give her their own lives if she asked for it.

"Are you sure Al?" Blue whispers moving his knuckles over her cheekbones. Aiden comes slowly crawling towards her and puts a hand over her cheek and just stares at her.

"Yes please, I want to forget it, his touch, his voice, even his name, p-please." She begs and it takes every ounce of Aiden's self-control not to burst out again at just the thought of it. But still, he doesn't know what to do anymore, he did everything he could.

He's lost.

"Okay," Blue says and they both look at him surprised.

Blue look deep into Aly's eyes and then whispers,
"I promise that after today, even when you hear his name, you won't break, it won't matter anymore."

He then looks up at Aiden,
"Because every second of the day all you'll think about is how we feel over your skin, how we feel inside your skin, how our voice sounds while we touch you in a way no one will ever." Blue says with such a deep voice even Aiden feels shivers over his body.

"After today all you'll remember is how much we love you and how much you love us." He turns to look back at Aly again.

"And I promise you, after today, that love will be enough for you for your entire life, it will be the strength you need."

Aly gasps as Blue nears her ear and whispers in a voice she had never heard before,

"I'll remove every single fear you ever had."

_________

Blue watches as Aiden rubs Aly's back who sprawled over him.

Aly's body shakes as she feels Aiden's dick slowly sliding inside her pussy, he is under her holding her over himself.

Blue seated right behind her on his knees, just watching her, his eyes stuck to her slightly prepared asshole waiting for him.

His eyes lock with Aiden who gives him a smile silently telling him how much he loves him.

Aly gasps as she feels Blue's hands over her ass, spreading it, kneading it and then she hisses as Blue bites over her ass.

"Oh Blue." She moans as Blue sucks over the skin he bit making the skin turn a dark purple shade. And only Blue knows how hot it looks over her pale ass.

All the while Aiden's mouth is over her collarbone, sucking over the skin as he thrusts into her tight pussy slowly and steadily.

His ears are in heaven as they listen to her blissful moans near his ear. Her face stuffed in his neck as her body jerks every time he thrusts into her.