Bonus chapter <I>

After 5 year

(Don't be confused...Sia is 9 years old now and studies in class 5)

Canada

Sia nivaas

Sia got up and yawned. Now she has own room. She saw the time and went to get ready for school. But something strike in her mind when she wear her smart watch.

She quickly went to Siddharth's room and found them still sleeping peacefully. She went back and came with Avneet's clothes and kept them in the closet while grinning then locked both them from outside.

She came downstairs, and shouted her bodyguard name.

"Robu.....Robu"

"Yes mam" Robert came running towards her otherwise this chota packet will complain to his boss.

She told him to arrange few things and he about to call Siddharth when she snatched his phone.

"No no...just do as I say otherwise..." She said and smirked looking towards him and he helplessly nodded otherwise his job gone. She is so naughty he knows.

While she waited till the other butlers to come then called them to follow her in kitchen. Today she wants to cook for her parents.

This side...

Sidneet's room,

Avneet opened her eyes and Siddharth kissed her forehead saying "good morning" and she smiled. He always waits for her to wake up then he leaves the bed just in case if there are meetings then he leaves.

She shyly said "morning" and about to get up but he was holding her waist tightly. He hugged her from her crook of neck and mumbled against her neck "don't go" making her heart flattered.

"Today no meetings?? " she chuckled and he hugged her more tightly.

"My biwi is more important" he said and bites her earlobe making her chuckle. These 5 years are bliss to them. Siddharth and Avneet excepted eachother whole heartedly. There are no secrets or problems between them. Infact Siddharth is more clingy with her.

"Okay go get ready...I am going downstairs to make breakfast" she said and he pulled her close.

"You don't need to make breakfast....we have cook"

"But I like to cook in the morning" she said and about to get up but again he pulled her back.

"But where is my morning kiss?" He said with pout making her red.

"You blushes like this is our first time" he said while caressing her cheeks and she hit him while smiling.

She cupped his face and kissed him softly on his lips making him smile.

After a long time, she pushed him a little catching her breathe but he didn't leave her and joined her forehead and said

"I love you" she smiles in tears and holds his hand and kisses on it mumbling "I love you too"

After that he went to the washroom while she slept little more. Her alarm rang making her wake up. She get down from bed to check Sia. she tried to open the door numerous times but she can't able to.

"Siddharth..." She called him after herself trying.

"Hmm" he said while opening the door of bathroom, only towel wrapped around his waist. She looked at him then turned her face with smile.

"What happened?" He asked while standing just behind her.

"Door is not opening?" She whispered getting effecting with the closeness. And he was still happy to see that his effect on her is the same as first time but when he tried to open the door and instantly understood that door is locked from outside.

"Door is locked from outside Avneet" he said but find her staring at him. He hugged her and kissed her cheeks.

"Avneet"

"Hmm" she said but completely lost in his eyes.

"Help me in getting ready" he said and then she came in senses and her eyes widened

"What" her cheeks heat up and he nodded

"you have all rights" he said and she hugged him while blushing.

In closet she found her clothes, a pink net saree and Siddharth didn't took enough time to understand that only Sia can do these things.

After helping him, she also get ready and saw him, he was trying to call Robert but he was not picking up.

"Avneet" he said and she hummed while combing her hairs.

"What the hell they're doing...I am getting late for office"

"Calm down...I know they are doing this because of your daughter" avneet said rolling her eyes

And door unlocked revealing a maid

"Sia baby want your presence downstairs"

"Who locked us here?" Sid asked and maid shook her head but avneet knows sia only.

She dismissed her.

"Don't forget your daughter is very naughty" Avneet said and dragged him downstairs and both got shocked to see whole mansion is decorated with fairy lights in morning.

Their eyes fell on her daughter who came in front of both while smiling with cake and she was bathed in flour and chocolate.

"Happy anniversary mom dad" she said cutely and Avneet immediately hugged her.

"I baked this for you both" she said and sid sat infront of her kissing her forehead.

"Thank you princess"

They cut the cake and appreciate her then sia said sorry to lock both of them but they already forgot that.

They enjoyed the whole day but the biggest surprise for them is Abhishek and Vaishanavi who came from India with Reena Aunty and their daughter Avika for vacation.

Shower your love if you love this❤️

Request to my new readers please vote on all chapters.

Follow my profile for more books 📚

Thank you for loving this book, hope you will keep supporting me like this and I promise I will give my best.