"Where?" The man asks. "One on her lower back, just at the start of her ass." Tiger tells him. "I'm getting an ass tattoo?" I ask astounded. "Well yeah." She nods as if it's nothing.

"Strip." The man orders. "What?" I laugh. "Get naked so I can tat you up." He says frustratedly.

So I take my pants and underwear of and roll over to let him start. He starts out by writing on my upper ass cheek. I can't quite make out what it says.

I try to ignore to pain I feel as I am stabbed a million little times.

Once he has wrapped it up I roll over and wince as I sit on my new tattoo.

He wastes no time in letting me know I can leave now. Right once I have my pants on again I see his brochure about different piercings.

I approach the list and flip through it.

"You do piercings here?" I ask. "Yeah well that is a piercing guide your looking through if I'm not mistaken." He says sarcastically.

"I want one." I tell him. I see Tiger smirk proudly.

I lay back on the table as he prepares his needle and the piercing.

I squeeze my eyes shut and let out a yelp when he stabs the needle into my sensitive skin. I bite down on my top lip as he inserts the piercing, not bothering much about hurting me.

I stand up once complete, my skin still aching and burning. I look in the full body length mirror at my nipple which now shines with the new hoop piercing. I grin satisfied.

Tiger takes me to the nearby Wendy's to get us food planning on quenching our mid morning munchies. 

I make my way to the bathroom whilst Tiger orders for us and waits on the food. Instead of using the toilet I find myself stripping in the locked handicapped bathroom. I look to my tattoo first, slightly blurry due to the plastic covering. I peel it off slowly and reveal my tattoo.

I scoff a sort of laugh when I read it:

𝐼𝓃𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓉 𝒹𝒾𝒸𝓀 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒

It reads in cursive with a little arrow towards my ass. 

Then I unclip my bra, my nipple throbs painfully. 

I look in the mirror at the slightly inflamed area. I try to twist the piercing a little but it just sends an ache through me, making me wince. 

I try move it again seeing how much of the pain I can withhold, I manage only 5 seconds of twisting and moving. It feels like I'm poking a really painful bruise all the time. 

I decide to get a quick photo of it on my phone. Then a photo of my tattoo. 

I open my texts with Tiger,

Me: Just finishing up in here, will be out in a minute. I need to get some fucking sleep tonight, it's been a long one.

Once I get myself changed again and I eat my food with Tiger, both of us taking our drinks into the car with us as we drive home. 

When Tiger gets me back to the House it's 2:45am, I creep in as quietly as possible. I turn around after closing the door and walk slowly into the dark hole of nothingness. 

I walk until my body collides with what I initially determine to be a body, making me shriek in horror and jump.

The lights turn on and I'm met with the Hawthorne brothers, my sisters and Max. The person I walked into was Xander.

"How the fuck did you find me?" I hiss, out of breathe from the fear. "I received a text saying: 'Just finishing up in here, will be out in a minute. I need to get some fucking sleep tonight, it's been a long one.' When I checked your bed you weren't there so I put the pieces together.