But it didn't go well for the man because Aiden had seen him looking suspicious and then had beat the shit out of him until he confessed one name.

'Anna Belle'

One scary name it was, but all he knew right now was this was the person behind the attacks. No other attacks had happened after that.

He tried looking for the male or female anyone with that name but he got nothing. Just a name was all he had.

But he knew he was there standing, as a wall and he wasn't going to let anyone harm his family ever again.

Aly had come up with a cute little name for their gorgeous mansion, it was called 'Castle.' Their castle. It was funny but they didn't mind. It was their castle where lived two kings and a queen.

Their queen.

Aiden had shown them every single room in the castle. But it was rather funny that Blue still didn't know what was upstairs in Aiden's room. He didn't really mind it that they didn't let him see it, but he has a limit now doesn't he?

The entire mansion was surrounded with guards, there was no way anyone could ever enter without Aiden knowing and permitting it.

It was another day, in the Castle, and like every other day, Aiden Cullen aka the king was walking around the whole mansion shirtless with a scowl on his face.

"ALY RAY! BLUE RELISH! DON'T LET ME FUCKING FIND YOU!"

A voice roared in the big house and two giggling sounds echoed right after it. Well you see what had happened was, Aiden had woken up to an empty bed of their common room.

He had felt something weird and the second he had removed the blanket from his lower body, he had seen it.

Wax strips.

Covering his entire legs from top to bottom.

And to say he was pissed would be an understatement. He does shave his legs occasionally but he hadn't really done that since the last two weeks.

Aly had been constantly reminding him but he forgot. Well now you understand why he was in this situation. He forgot to listen to his queen.

"How the fuck am I supposed to get this off?" Aiden yelled out in the empty hallway trying to locate his mates. But all he got in return was silence.

He again started looking for them,
"Why the fuck is this house so big?" He yelled out and just sat down at the pool area thinking of ways to remove the strips.

He tried pulling one out and fuck, it stings like hell. He immediately removed his hands not even trying to remove the others.

Then an evil idea came into his mind. He slowly went into the gym area and hid there simply waiting for them to come out.

They can't hide all day now can they?

As soon as he saw two sneaky humans walking into the swimming pool area and looking around it, he chuckled silently seeing the cute outfits both of them were wearing.