25.Make him a house husband

Start from the beginning

Jungkook didn't bother about it this time since he didn't say anything about his wife. He knows who and what he is.

Everyone smirked after listening to what Chanyeol has said. Lose his position? He is Jungkook, who has never lost to anyone even once in his entire life will lose his position? Huh! In your dreams.

Lisa had her head lowered the entire and she was intently looking at her hands. She knew why Jungkook made those two calls earlier. It was simply because Chanyeol has said improper words about her. How could she not be touched by this man?

Her eyes welled up with tears! Tears of contentment.No man had ever doted on her like this except for her grandpa and brother. But this man never gives up on her.No matter how unruly and unreasonable she becomes sometimes, he still dotes on her the way he always did.

But the moment she heard what Chanyeol has said about Jungkook, the tears in her eyes disappeared and her eyes turned bloodshot but she didn't raise her head.

The directors thought that she is feeling downcasted by all that Chanyeol has said. One of the directors looked towards Lisa as he said "President Kim, you don't have to be sad for such useless people. You haven't done anything to him yet he was slandering you. He even slandered President Jeon."

Jungkook could already feel her cold aura when the director said 'slandered President Jeon'. He recalled the time when Nancy called him blind in anger and how his wife punished her. He couldn't help but look forward to what she will do this time.

How could Jungkook not anticipate it? He has never seen a woman who is a mystery. The more he knows her, the more mystical she becomes. She is like a mystery box and he will unveil all her mysteries one by one.

God may be in the detail, but the goddess is in question. Once we begin to ask them, there is no turning back.

But still, Jungkook will never let his wife's mood be affected. He held her hand gently under the table and squeezed it.

It was as if this is the comfort she was seeking for. She returned to her calm self as she raised her head and smiled as she replied to the director "Indeed, he slandered President Jeon and I haven't done anything yet. Not fair!"

Both the directors were speechless. Wasn't President Kim sad a moment ago. Why the sudden smile then? Well, is it just me or everyone felt that the smile was a mysterious one? And what's with the goddess' wordings? It seems like President Kim is upset because someone offended her lover.

Everyone was stunned.

But Lisa simply turned to look at her hubby as she asked in a soft voice "Do you have any problem with what I do with that secretary of yours?"

Everyone: Why does President Kim's voice suddenly sound honey-sweet to my ears? I am sure she was sounding icy previously.

But, could they voice out their thoughts? No. They could only anticipate what will happen next.

Jungkook raised his hand as he caressed her hair and smiled at her "Whatever my wife says, goes!"

W...Wife?

What?

Except for Tzuyu and Jin, everyone's soul almost left their bodies. They couldn't believe anything.

What's happening?

Did they land on mars?

Are they aliens?

President Jeon caressed a girl's hair? The President Jeon who has never glanced at a woman twice caressed a girl's hair?

Furthermore, the girl is none other than the legendary business Queen, President Kim.

This much shock was enough for today but no! They had to see much more. President Jeon smiled? The iceberg smiled? They rubbed their eyes.

But the next moment what they heard shocked them out of their wits. Wife? President Jeon is married.No! No! He must be joking around with President Kim. Yes, it must be true. He must be joking.

Lisa blanked out for a few seconds when she looked at Jungkook's alluring smile which was enhancing his dimple even more. This man will just never stop bewitching her. How she wishes to make him a house husband and keep him at home. If only, he didn't have responsibilities of Jeon Empires, she would have done that.

She snapped out of her thoughts and smiled at him "You are the best, hubby!"

Jin and Tzuyu thought in unison: 'Oh come on! Do we have to suffer your PDA just because we are single dogs? Our eyes are already burning. Just stop it alright?'

Lisa's smile was so beautiful that it blinded everyone and Jungkook was mesmerized by her.

The people who were thinking that their President Jeon was joking previously forgot the definition of a joke. They came back to reality as they realized that the King and Queen are already together, happily married.

Lisa glanced at Tzuyu and the latter immediately stood up from her seat and walked towards her.

Tzuyu took out a pen and paper and passed it to Lisa.