Chapter 26 Returning to Lu Yao in Yicheng: She and Qiu...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 26 Returning to Lu Yao in Yicheng: She and Qiu...

    Qiu Ze marveled at Pei Zheng's keenness, it was pointless to fool him at this moment, so he chose to confess.

    "I emptied the Zhai family's granary. What about you? Why were you chased by the Zhai family's supernatural fighters overnight?"

    Qiu Ze thought the enemy was coming for him at first, but he didn't realize it until the end. It is the target of the Zhai family's supernatural fighters. He was really curious, Pei Zheng's team seemed to have nothing to do with the Zhai family.

    If it were another person who told Pei Zheng that he emptied the granary of the medium-sized base, he might still question it.

    When Qiu Ze said these words, Pei Zheng believed them without hesitation.

    "We killed Ruan Shaoqiang and Qin Shan."

    After listening to Pei Zheng's explanation, Qiu Ze felt suddenly enlightened, and the smile on his face became brighter.

    "No wonder I felt kind to you the first time I saw you. It turns out that our fate is waiting here."

    I haven't been this happy for a long time, and Qiu Ze, who is seriously exhausted in physical strength and abilities, is extremely excited. The surprise that fell from the sky before the evacuation of the granary was originally created by Pei Zheng and his team, not to mention that they met together by chance and jointly resisted the pursuit of the Zhai family.

    "It's not a family, don't come into the house. You can rest assured to live in my house, I will take care of food and drink, and I will do my best to ensure your safety." Qiu Ze has already regarded the

    teammates who temporarily formed a team tonight as "his own people" . According to his observation, there are still many unknown secrets in this supernatural team. Although he is curious, he will not reveal it at this time.

    Pei Zheng glanced at Qiu Ze, picked up the recliner beside the big bed, and responded indifferently: "I don't care what grievances you have with the Zhai family, don't try to take advantage of any of us. Once the news passes, we will leave as soon as possible . "

    Regarding Pei Zheng's statement, the smile on Qiu Ze's face did not change at all.

    He watched Pei Zheng put the recliner in the room near the balcony, and then lay down with his back to rest.

    Qiu Ze rubbed his swollen temples. The most difficult thing to deal with in Lu Yao's team was the man diagonally opposite. It would be great if he was willing to join hands with him.

    Fifteen kilometers away from Yicheng No. 1, Zhai's house was brightly lit, and Zhai Zhisheng's roaring voice echoed in the living room, "What are you talking about! All five hundred second-level supernatural fighters are gone? You actually told me that I don't know now." The whereabouts of Qiu Ze and Zhang's family!"

    After the granary was stolen, more than half of the second-level supernatural fighters they managed to cultivate lost more than half, and this news made Zhai Zhicheng turn into the Roaring Emperor, scolding his subordinates bloody.