Chapter 20 Absorbing Crystal Nuclei Lu Yao Couldn't......

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 20 Absorbing Crystal Nuclei Lu Yao Couldn't......

    The most obvious difference between an intermediate zombie and a primary zombie is that it is an intelligent creature.

    The higher the level of zombies, the more leadership they have. They will even form troops like humans to gain the advantage and initiative in battle.

    Just like the third-level zombie they encountered today, as the leader of the zombies, it must have commanded the team to eat a lot of passers-by passing by to form such a huge group of zombies.

    According to the picture Lu Yao saw in the dream, zombies need to increase their strength by devouring powerful supernatural beings, which is the same reason as supernatural beings kill zombies to obtain crystal cores.

    Therefore, after the zombie jumped from the roof, it directly targeted Lu Yao, who looked the most powerful. Its ugly face faintly reveals the momentum that it must win. This group of stupid humans are its food, and they have no difficulty in solving their supernatural powers and their physical strength is almost exhausted.

    Seeing the mid-level zombie approaching the battlefield quickly, Zhao Bo gritted his teeth and ran towards it with the knife in his hand.

    Aunt Fat and Uncle Zhao also quickly approached Lu Yao, standing in front of her.

    Seeing such a scene, Lu Yao's eyes became hot. They were sincerely defending themselves, without any self-interested factors.

    Time was running out, so she couldn't help but think about it, Lu Yao turned around to find Pei Zheng, and told him the most important link later, "Pei Zheng, follow what we have tested before, I can do it!" Without waiting for Pei

    Zheng In response, Lu Yao yelled at Zhao's family: "Zhao Bo, Fat Aunt, Zhao Uncle, get out of the way first, I have a way to solve it, trust me!

    " Rolled to the side, avoiding the mid-level zombies that were rushing.

    Aunt Fat and Uncle Zhao also did not hesitate, and immediately followed Lu Yao's prompt to get out of the way. Neither of them asked what Lu Yao wanted to do. At this time, any language is not as important as trusting your teammates.

    As Lu Yao said, they just need to trust her!

    The mid-level zombie couldn't understand why these stupid humans rushed to block and avoid it. It grinned excitedly, and a dark green liquid flowed down its chin.

    Less than one meter away from the fragrant prey, it stretched out its long arms, showing its sharp nails, aiming at Lu Yao's neck.

    In the next second, it seemed as if all its strength had been drained suddenly, and it fell to the ground with a bang.

    At the same time as this third-level zombie, Lu Yao was mentally exhausted and pale.

    Beside Lu Yao, Pei Zheng raised his long knife without hesitation and chopped off the head of a mid-level zombie. A red crystal nucleus rolled to the ground, and Pei Zheng bent down to pick it up.