Chapter 38 The Biggest Hole Card Even the Wooden House Space...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 38 The Biggest Hole Card Even the Wooden House Space...

    This is absolutely impossible!

    Zhong Chuyun supported the sink and stood up. She bent down and poured a handful of cold water on her face.

    When the room temperature was less than ten degrees Celsius, Zhong Chuyun shivered involuntarily when his warm skin suddenly came into contact with the icy water.

    Looking at himself in a state of embarrassment in the mirror, Zhong Chuyun smiled miserably.

    In her previous life, she wanted to have a baby with Zhai Xingchen, but until she saw Zhai Xingchen's true face, her stomach was still as flat as before. Although the fertility rate of human beings has dropped significantly after triggering the ability, her and Zhai Xingchen's bodies are checked regularly every year, and they do not have any infertility.

    Suddenly, Zhong Chuyun thought of a rumor he heard before his death in his previous life, that Zhai Xingchen had an illegitimate child.

    Perhaps pregnancy made Zhong Chuyun more sensitive, and she couldn't help thinking of Zhai Xingchen's cruelty, if he didn't want him to have a child, there must be countless secret ways to deal with her behind the scenes.

    After tidying up her emotions and coming out of the bathroom, Zhong Chuyun immediately notified the doctor at the base to check her body.

    She needs to know exactly whether she is pregnant or not!

    Half an hour later, when Zhong Chuyun saw the doctor's calm expression, her heart seemed to sink into the abyss.

    When the doctor announced that she was pregnant, Zhong Chuyun's heart fell to the bottom of the abyss and was smashed to pieces.

    Zhai Xingchen! She will never let this scumbag go!

    "I want to abort the child immediately, and have an operation now." Zhong Chuyun absolutely does not allow himself to give birth to a child who is related to Zhai Xingshen by blood. He is not worthy to be the father of his child by blood.

    The doctor saw Zhong Chuyun's resolute attitude and knew that she was unmarried now. Although his next words might make Zhong Chuyun furious, he still chose to tell her the truth.

    "Miss, your physique is very special. If you must abort this child, there is a high probability that it will cause two irreparable bad consequences." Seeing

    Zhong Chuyun's eyes became colder and sharper, the doctor paused and gave her enough time to adapt own next words.

    "Either you will lose your qualifications to be a mother forever, or your body's meridians will be severely damaged, and your ability level will stay at your current level forever, and you can't go any further. These two consequences may happen at the same time, or you may only have to bear one of them."

    After listening to the doctor's words, Zhong Chuyun slowly turned her back to him, two lines of tears rolled down her cheeks.

    Why did God punish her like this?