Chapter 8 The heroine is reborn Lu Yao guessed right, Zhong...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 8 The heroine is reborn Lu Yao guessed right, Zhong...

    "Old Yang, don't you think it's strange? How much is a small jade pendant worth? It's worth these criminals' big fights?" The team leader frowned. Obviously, there are many doubts about the robbery tonight, which is incredible.

    "The news from the traffic police brigade just now shows that the driving track of the escaping van can't be found, and the surveillance video of an important intersection at that time was actually deleted." Hearing this, the policeman Lao Yang's heart instantly lifted

    . This is no ordinary knife robbery!

    "Why don't I go and call Lu Yao and Pei Zheng back who were robbed, will there be something hidden behind this jade pendant?" The

    police chief was thoughtful, he put away the materials on the table, shook his head, "Let's forget it tonight, it's too late now! They're all injured and need to rest, we'll come back tomorrow morning."

    At about the same time, in the hospital corridor, Lu Yao and Pei Zheng walked side by side.

    One of them was injured on the shoulder, and the other was injured on the face, but walking was not hindered.

    "Brother Pei Zheng, I'm sorry. I got you in trouble!"

    Lu Yao knew that luckily Pei Zheng was by her side at that time, otherwise those gangsters would have dragged her away. If she didn't have dinner with Pei Zheng tonight, but stayed in the hotel, the result would only be worse.

    "You don't need to apologize, I'm glad I was with you at that time. Don't think too much, go back to the ward and rest well, your body is important."

    Pei Zheng didn't ask Lu Yao for details about being robbed, he was only worried about her paper-thin body.

    That night, many people are destined to toss and turn, unable to sleep at night.

    In a five-story luxury villa in the eastern suburbs of Quancheng, Zhong Chuyun excitedly took the little fish jade pendant handed to her by her father. This is it! Lu Mingzhu personally told her in her previous life that this is a portable space.

    Yes, Lu Yao guessed right, Zhong Chuyun was reborn two days before the end of the world.

    With the treasure of material reserves and portable space in advance, Zhong Chuyun firmly does not want to be a member of Zhai Xingchen's harem anymore! In this world, there is no one who understands the rules of survival in the last days better than her, and she wants to be the leader of the base!

    Seeing his daughter's excited face, expressing her emotions and thoughts on her face, Zhong Dejun coughed lightly.

    "Xiaoyun, the other big things you predicted have indeed been fulfilled one after another, but is this little thing really that magical?"

    Zhong Dejun didn't expect that such a magical tool as the portable space would really exist.

    If several things predicted by his daughter hadn't happened, Zhong Dejun would almost have thought it was a joke. The impact of using the function of the portable space is no less than the imminent end of the world, so he will fully support his daughter in snatching it over.