Chapter Thirty-Two Rules of Survival "Pei Zheng, I really...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter Thirty-Two Rules of Survival "Pei Zheng, I really...

    The little boy looked at Lu Yao with complicated eyes, and his intuition told him that the young woman in front of him was very powerful, and he and his sister could not escape.

    Being sold was better than starving to death, the little boy resigned himself to soaking the towel in the water and scrubbing himself well. He washed very seriously, the water in the basin was completely muddy after the first wash, and he even asked Zhang Yiman to put a second basin of water for him.

    After washing himself, the little boy squatted down to help his sister scrub, his movements were gentle, and his eyes were soothing.

    Seeing that Lu Yao had arrangements for the two little guys, the other members of the team stopped watching and went about their own business.

    After a while, only Lu Yao was left beside the two children. She stood there quietly watching them scrub, not trying to be helpful, but not malicious either.

    The scrubbed brothers and sisters are outstanding in appearance, even if the clothes they wear are tattered, they can't conceal their good facial features and generous temperament. The boy has a burst of heroism, and the girl looks soft and cute.

    "Come and sit here, let's briefly talk about your situation."

    Lu Yao pointed to the folded ponytail, signaling the siblings to sit down and talk.

    The boy didn't understand Lu Yao's intentions. When he was scrubbing just now, he had already looked at the nine-member team, and it looked like a team with plenty of supplies. There are four women and five men among them, each of them has a clear division of labor, and the team seems to be headed by the young woman in front of him.

    "My name is Peng Xin, ten years old this year; she is my younger sister Peng Hui, five years old this year."

    The boy looked into Lu Yao's eyes, maybe he guessed wrong before, she probably wouldn't sell him and his sister.

    "What else? Let's finish it all at once." Lu Yao already had an idea in her heart, whether the boy was honest and decided their treatment later.

    "Our family is in Spring City. On the day the fireball fell from the sky, my mother died protecting my sister and me. My dad was on a business trip, so I don't know how he is doing now. After that day, I gained a magical ability to control the soil."

    Peng Xin still has reservations about Lu Yao. He didn't say that his sister also possesses this kind of magical ability. The difference is that a green flame occasionally emerges from the palm of her sister. She can't control this ability like himself. .

    Lu Yao got the basic information she wanted to know, so she didn't continue to ask.

    Diagonally behind, Aunt Fat and Sister-in-Law Jiang quickly prepared lunch together. Lu Yao brought two bowls of spicy ramen and handed them to the slightly uneasy siblings, "Fill your stomach first before we talk."

    Peng Hui couldn't help swallowing when she smelled the ramen. Can she really eat it?

    Turning her head to look at her brother beside her, the little girl had a desire for food in her eyes, but she obediently said nothing.