Chapter 42 Turning back to Spring City, "The Lover" ends...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 42 Turning back to Spring City, "The Lover" ends...

    Zhong Dejun was furious, and immediately called Zhong Chuyun over, and asked her who the father of the child was.

    "Xiao Yun, you are so confused! How can you get pregnant at this time? Tell Dad, whose baby is it?" The worst part of this incident is that the daughter has a special constitution and cannot destroy the unformed embryo in her stomach.

    Zhong Chuyun knew that she would not be able to hide her pregnancy for a long time. Facing her furious father, she struggled to tell the story.

    As cunning as Zhong Dejun, he immediately understood that his daughter and Zhai Xingchen had been set up by others.

    The person who set up this situation is so bold that he doesn't pay attention to the Zhong family and the Zhai family. It's a pity that things have passed for too long, even if the investigation continues, there will be no results.

    The matter has come to this point, Zhong Dejun can only appease his daughter's emotions, let her take care of her body, and let her give birth to the child first. With Zhai Xingchen and his daughter's talents, their children will definitely not be bad. When Zhong Dejun calmed down, he even looked forward to the little guy in his daughter's stomach.

    Zhong Chuyun didn't dare to tell her father that she planned to give birth to a child and just throw him away. Because of her pregnancy, she has been particularly lethargic recently, and she has no time to take care of many things in her hands.

    Just taking this opportunity, Zhong Chuyun was going to explain to his father some important things that needed attention.

    Unexpectedly, just as Zhong Chuyun started, there was a burst of panicked footsteps and eager knocking on the door outside the office.

    "Chairman, it's not good! Zombies suddenly besieged the base, they came from all directions, and the first layer of defense at the gate of the base has been broken!" The

    Zhong family stood up from their seats in surprise, how could such a thing happen? ?

    "Immediately notify all the supernatural teams to fight against the zombie group. Anyone who kills a third-level zombie will be rewarded with 1200 catties of food. The rewards can be stacked and there is no upper limit." Zhong Chuyun's face suddenly turned pale, and the group of zombies actually formed an organized counterattack , if she guessed correctly, there is a fourth-level zombie king among them who is in command of the battle.

    The fourth-level zombie crystal nucleus is probably only found in Quancheng!

    For them, this situation is both a challenge and a huge opportunity.

    Zhong Dejun is more concerned about the storage of food and material reserves. These things are the foundation of the survival of Zhong's base, and they cannot be destroyed by zombies no matter what. Therefore, he handed over to Zhong Chuyun the task of defending against the attack of the zombie swarm, while he himself led a team to guard near the warehouse.

    Walking out of the villa quickly, the Zhong family's father and daughter led their subordinates to run in two opposite directions.

    In less than five minutes, the ferocious wave of zombies was about to overwhelm the second line of defense of Zhong's base. Zhong Chuyun appeared behind the line of defense, and she began to command various supernatural teams to cooperate in the battle, driving the zombies out Zhong's base.