Chapter Nine Murder for Money "Officer Yang, I will report...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter Nine Murder for Money "Officer Yang, I will report...

    Lu Yao almost laughed angrily at Lu Jiahua's words, a shameless person is invincible.

    "Are you finished? Go slow! You guys interrupted my rest!" Lu Yao mockingly looked at the Lu family headed by Lu Jiahua. The injury she suffered at around 9:30 last night was hard for them early this morning. Came to the hospital.

    The person who notified the Lu family about her injury and made all four of the Lu family come to curry favor with her must have been the mastermind yesterday.

    Fail to snatch and change to buy control?

    Regarding the identity of this reborn person, Lu Yao already had an answer in her heart.

    At the door of the ward, Lu Mingzhu didn't expect that her resigned sister would dare to talk to her father like this after only a few days. She might have become a fool because of a fever. It seems that what mother said is right, Lu Yao has really changed!

    This change is very unfriendly to them. Lu Mingzhu couldn't understand, who gave Lu Yao such confidence?

    Seeing that the younger brother next to her was about to run over and kick Lu Yao, Lu Mingzhu quickly pulled him back. Teach Lu Yao a lesson, just leave it to Dad. The hospital is a public place, and my brother will only lose face by doing this.

    Sure enough, being so despised by Lu Yao, the already violent Lu Jiahua became angry. He couldn't suppress the anger in his heart, not to mention that there were others watching in this ward, which directly related to the face of the head of his family. .     "You unfilial daughter! You've been away from home for a few days, and you've learned to be bad. I'm your father! Don't think that you can speak to me in this tone because your wings are hard. Come home with me immediately, don't be ashamed here Show me."     With a sneer, Lu Yao's patience was exhausted.     "I am me, you are you, don't compare me with animals. It seems that animals really don't understand human words."     Lu Jiahua couldn't bear it anymore, he raised his big palm angrily and waved towards Lu Yao, " I have to educate you, you rebellious girl, today!"     Behind Lu Yao, Zhao Bo, who had already been on guard, quickly stepped forward, and saw him easily holding Lu Jiahua's raised wrist, and his strong body protected Lu Yao behind him. .

    Although he didn't know what kind of conflicts Lu Yao and her father had before, judging from the conversation just now, her father and stepmother didn't come to visit the patients at all. They are not good people.

    Fortunately, Lu Yao had just briefly explained her family relationship, but it was precisely because of knowing that Zhao Bo's mother and son were filled with righteous indignation.

    Fat aunt's leg was accidentally broken a month ago. After this period of treatment, she can barely go to the ground now.

    She put her hands on her hips, pointed at Lu Jiahua's nose and scolded angrily: "Don't put your father's money here, I am! If you are a good father, Lu Yao's body will be so thin? She was frightened last night When, where were you? As soon as you came, you scolded the child. Do you know what happened last night? How did you know? Why did you come now? A kind father means filial piety. You appear now, shouldn’t you? Maybe you want to gain something from Lu Yao?"