Chapter 47 Living Together He Can Live Wherever...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 47 Living Together He Can Live Wherever...

    Aunt Fat's expression changed suddenly when she heard the movement from outside. She turned over and got out of the car, and rushed towards the house quickly.

    Seeing a lot of villagers watching the excitement surrounded by the third floor and the third floor outside the door of the younger brother's house, the fat aunt unceremoniously activated her supernatural power, using vines as tentacles to pull these people away.

    Since a fierce fight had just taken place here, the gate was in a mess.

    Dozens of villagers with greedy eyes and arrogant expressions came out of the house with grins on their shoulders carrying grain, and shouted: "If you don't do it quickly if you have ideas, we will run out of food for Li Er's family." Yo. When the time comes, don’t blame me for not reminding you kindly.”

    As soon as the words fell, these people were stopped by the fat aunt.

    "It's you who bullied my younger brother's family?"

    The fat aunt knocked on the ground with a vine as a whip, and looked at some familiar and some unfamiliar faces on the opposite side with disgust.

    Li Mingliang, who was concerned about his son's physical condition, suddenly raised his head. He opened his mouth, and it took him a long time to utter a single word.

    "Sister!"

    Fat Aunt nodded to her younger brother, "It's okay, I'm back. I'll talk about it after I get rid of these thieves.

    " In a few seconds, all the food on their shoulders was taken away by the vines in the hands of the fat aunt, and these vines turned into several long whips and beat them fiercely.

    "Ouch, it hurts, it hurts to death. Is it okay if I'm wrong? Don't fight!" "

    Brothers, don't just stand and get beaten, fight back! There are so many of us, can't we beat her alone?" Fat lady?"

    As it turned out, they had no chance of fighting back, let alone defeating each other.

    "Who is she? Why is she so powerful?"

    "You don't even know Li Juhua? Li Mingliang is married to the eldest sister in Quancheng. This is a good show!"

    All kinds of wailing and discussions filled the gate of the Li family. Father and son of the Zhao family, Lu Yao and Pei Zheng stood behind Fat Aunt, allowing her to vent her anger to the fullest. Even without their intervention, Aunt Fat easily cleaned up those people who wanted to steal the Li family's food.

    Zhou Jianguo never expected that even Li Juhua, a middle-aged woman, would have such a strong fighting power.

    He still underestimated Yaoyao and her friends!

    The fat aunt had had enough whipping, and tied up these people who robbed her brother's food with vines and piled them together.

    Walking quickly towards her brother's family of four, when the fat aunt saw the pale-faced twin nephews leaning on her brother and sister, she wished she could drag those people out again and beat them up hard.