Chapter 43 The wonderful fate of teaming up again...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 43 The wonderful fate of teaming up again...

    In Mao County, which is about 200 kilometers away from Quancheng, Qiu Ze immediately got the news that the Zhong family had evacuated from Quancheng and moved to Yicheng.

    "The crystal nucleus of the fourth-level zombie is a good thing. Even if you can't get the fourth-level crystal nucleus, it would be good to get some third-level crystal nucleus. Uncle, lend me some people." Qiu Ze leaned lazily on the sofa, his eyes closed. He looked at his uncle Qiu Chengyi who was fiddling with a gun on the opposite side.

    Since the last time the Zhai family's granary was emptied, Qiu Ze has been nesting in Mao County without going anywhere.

    Unlike his uncle who is keen on guns and ammunition, Qiu Ze is more optimistic about cold weapons made of exotic animal materials.

    Qiu Chengyi glanced at his nephew who was spread out on the sofa, and said in a deep voice, "Now all major bases are worrying about the food problem. If there is no food to grow, human beings will starve to death without waiting for the zombies to siege the city.

    " On the day when the consumption is exhausted, according to the information Qiu Chengyi has obtained so far, most of the official base's energy is now devoted to soil and water purification, and there is no time to spare to deal with zombies and alien beasts.

    Qiu Ze raised his eyebrows, and sat up straight while speaking, "So, uncle, you don't agree with me going to Quancheng?" "

    I don't agree with you going, so you can stay in Mao County obediently?" Qiu Chengyi put down the gun in his hand , Seriously said: "Aze, you are my sister's only child, I hope you can live well and live for yourself."

    As for those scumbags, leave it to him to deal with!

    Qiu Chengyi never wanted to make life easier for Zhai. Even if the end of the world comes, Zhai Zhisheng's "good days" are still to come.

    "Uncle, look at what you said, I just want to go to Quancheng to see the world, not to die. It is enough to lend me Liu Sheng's ten-man team, and I promise to come back safely, okay?" Qiu Ze said. I didn't plan to bring too many people there, sometimes it would be a bad thing if there were too many people.

    Facing his nephew's insistence, Qiu Chengyi had no choice but to compromise.

    Before leaving, he repeatedly told Liu Sheng to protect Qiu Ze.

    Liu Sheng is a gold-type ability user at the beginning of the third level, and the ten-member team he leads is all attack-type ability users at the peak of the second level. In addition to the four of Shouhou, Qiu Ze secretly calculated that they still had no advantage against the fourth-level zombies.

    It would be great if only the members of Lu Yao's squad were here, Qiu Ze couldn't help but began to miss those abnormally powerful partners.

    I wonder if they arrived at Wufeng Village safely?

    After the matter in Quancheng is over, Qiu Ze plans to take the time to go to Wufeng Village to see what they are busy with now. He didn't admit that he missed Fat Auntie's cooking skills and the excitement of getting along with them a little bit.