Chapter 49 The prototype of the base is what everyone is looking forward to...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 49 The prototype of the base is what everyone is looking forward to...

    Suppressing the unspeakable throbbing in his heart, Pei Zheng hurriedly stood up to respond.

    "It's all right, I don't choose."

    Lu Yao didn't notice the strangeness in Pei Zheng's voice. She chose a bottle of clear shampoo for men from the space and put it in the bathroom. The soap and shower gel were also chosen to be more suitable for men. used to taste.

    After finishing all this, Lu Yao waved her hand and turned around and walked towards her bedroom, leaving Pei Zheng in the kitchen alone in a state of disarray.

    From time to time in the quiet snowy night, there was a gust of whistling wind, Lu Yao lightly pushed open the door and went to bed. The strange thing is that she obviously wanted to get out of bed and go to sleep before taking a bath, but she was extraordinarily awake after taking a bath and lying down.

    Peng Hui, who was sleeping next to Lu Yao, turned over and murmured: "Mom, mother..."

    Lu Yao turned sideways, pulled the little flower quilt kicked away by Peng Hui to cover her, and then patted Pat her on the back.

    "Hey, go to sleep, my sister is here."

    Peng Hui didn't wake up, and continued to sleep soundly. Lu Yao was led by her to remember her mother. As she grew up, her mother became a silhouette in the photo. What left the deepest impression on Lu Yao was her mother's warm embrace.

    The right hand unconsciously pressed on the pale golden little fish imprint on the chest, which was also left to her by her mother.

    Lu Yao, who was not sleepy, simply entered the portable space. She hadn't come in for half a month. She had been on the road some time ago, and lived in the van with everyone during her break. There was no suitable time to visit the portable space.

    When the chirping of chickens came to her ears, Lu Yao walked towards the place where the incubator was placed in surprise.

    The last time she put the eggs in the incubator, two chicks hatched!

    It was only later that Lu Yao realized that only fertilized eggs can hatch chicks, so she didn't hold out hope at first, but the result really surprised her.

    It should have been a while since the chicks hatched, and they went to the fields to peck by themselves, looking carefree and at ease.

    Lu Yao squatted down to observe the chicks for a while, and decided to take out the incubator for Aunt Fat and Sister-in-Law Jiang to use. I heard from Uncle Wu that there are several households in the village that still raise poultry. Maybe they can try to expand the scale of farming.

    As for these two cuties, let them grow freely in the space!

    Lu Yao found materials from the space of the wooden house, and built a simple nest for the two chicks with mental strength.

    Putting the incubator into the space of the wooden house, Lu Yao began to pick the ripe vegetables and fruits in the field. The second batch of fruit trees she planted have survived, and it seems that they will bloom and bear fruit after a while.