Chapter 45 Wufeng Village arrives at Wufeng Village, God...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 45 Wufeng Village arrives at Wufeng Village, God...

    Zhai Xingchen was almost provoked by a few words from the visitor, but he calmed down quickly.

    He had to admit that Zhong Chuyun's various performances were really unpleasant, whether it was subjective factors or objective facts. Now he and the Zhong family are on the same boat, internal strife will only make the boat sink faster, this is not the situation he wants!

    So, Zhai Xingshen quickly summoned the supernatural beings of the Zhai family and asked them to act according to their own arrangements.

    After doing this, Zhai Xingchen found Zhong Chuyun who had just yelled angrily.

    "According to the current feedback information, it is very likely that Qiu Ze did this. I conclude that he has not had time to escape from Quancheng. Don't get angry, we are now controlling all the underground and ground of Quancheng. The food on their bodies It's definitely not many, and then I have to come out and surrender obediently."

    Zhai Xingshen calmed down his tone to persuade Zhong Chuyun, and when his eyes swept across her belly, his heart stopped.

    What a bad time for this kid!

    The mood that was about to explode was suddenly soothed, it was rare for Zhong Chuyun not to compete with Zhai Xingchen.

    Thinking of his first third-level crystal nucleus snatched by Qiu Ze, and the granary of the Zhai family emptied by Qiu Ze, Zhong Chuyun now hated Qiu Ze to the core.

    "You put it lightly! Quancheng is so big, who knows where he is hiding and where he will escape from. Don't forget, this person not only has a large number of third-level crystal nuclei in his hand, but maybe even the fourth-level crystal nuclei. It's also in his hands."

    Zhong Chuyun was rarely willing to discuss countermeasures with Zhai Xingchen, although what she said was still not very pleasant.

    Being stung by Zhong Chuyun made his heart ache, Zhai Xingchen clenched his fists, trying hard to restrain his heart churning emotions.

    "The situation is not as bad as you think. Could it be that so many of us can't catch Qiu Ze? This place has become a city of zombies. As long as we send people to station in Quancheng, we will upgrade a batch of third-level zombies and kill a batch of them. It can cut off Qiu Ze's way of retreat. Believe me, he won't last long."

    Hearing Zhai Xingchen's words, Zhong Chuyun had the bottom line.

    They can afford it, but Qiu Ze and others who have snatched the third-level crystal nucleus may not be able to.

    In fact, Qiu Ze and others who were hiding in Zhong's villa were extremely patient. After confirming that the burrow was safe enough, Qiu Ze distributed a third-level crystal nucleus to each of the remaining teammates who had not yet reached level-three, so that everyone could absorb the energy of the crystal nucleus as soon as possible and increase the level of abilities.

    According to their experience in hunting level 3 zombies, the higher the level of level 3 zombies, the brighter the color of the level 3 crystal nuclei dropped.