Chapter 30: Pan-fried hairtail with bold dry rice, braised in oil...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 30: Pan-fried hairtail with bold dry rice, braised in oil...

    "I have some very important information to tell you. First of all, Zhai Xingchen dug a tunnel to enter Yicheng No. 1 this morning, but was expelled after being discovered by the official guards." Lu Yao did not elaborate on the

    middle After passing, it's not that I don't trust my teammates, but I don't want those trivial things to interfere with my teammates' judgment.

    "Secondly, Zhai Xingshen's current ability level has been raised to the late third level. I suspect that he broke through to the early third level, and then absorbed the energy of the crystal nucleus to achieve the leap of two small steps." As someone who has experienced it, Lu Yao thinks that

    he There is sufficient basis for the analysis and judgment.

    Otherwise, there is a reasonable basis to explain that Zhai Xingchen's power level has risen by three small steps in a short period of time.

    "Finally, and at the same time the most important point. The teacher Xie who invited me to be a guest today was my upstairs neighbor before. Xie's family members all work in the scientific research institute of the official base and have a certain right to speak in the base. Can they think Find a way to arrange for us to leave Yicheng with the official logistics."

    Pei Zheng had already guessed that they might usher in a new opportunity when they knew that Lu Yao was going to visit Teacher Xie's house.

    Teacher Xie is not only Lu Yao's mother's mentor, but he also remembers that Lu Yao's mother had a very good relationship with Teacher Xie's daughter. The end of the world is approaching, and indifference is the mainstream, but there are still a small number of people who are warm.

    After hearing Lu Yao's words, the Zhao family and the Zhang family were both surprised and happy.

    Surprised by Zhai Xingshen's sudden increase in strength, happy that they can finally leave Yicheng!

    No matter how comfortable they lived in the villa, no matter how plentiful the food they ate, they couldn't stand a gleaming knife hanging above their heads. What's more, this is Qiu Ze's home, not their territory, so it will always be inconvenient to talk and do things.

    Zhang Kui hesitated for a while, then frowned and asked, "Does Qiu Ze want to tell them the truth? What if he proposes to leave with us?"

    About this question, Lu Yao thought about it on the way back from Xie's house. up.

    "I will tell Qiu Ze all the news I found out today. As for leaving with the official logistics, the Xie family only promised me nine places. Don't forget, the food that Qiu Ze moved from the Zhai family should still be in Yicheng , he will not leave Yicheng at this time."

    Zhao Bo looked at Zhang Kui, then at Lu Yao, and suddenly felt that his brain was indeed not as good as theirs.

    These twists and turns were too complicated, he didn't think too much after listening to Lu Yao's words, since there was a way to leave Yicheng safely, he just packed up and left. In contrast, other big moves to develop fire abilities are easier than analyzing people's hearts.