Chapter 25 Attack the most dangerous place...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 25 Attack the most dangerous place...

    Leaving aside the thin monkey, even Qiu Ze himself was a little surprised. Even if the reward he offered was quite generous and attractive, it wouldn't make them work so hard, right?

    The fierce battle situation did not allow Qiu Ze to think too much, Lu Yao's voice came from obliquely ahead soon.

    "We must fight quickly, otherwise more and more supernatural fighters will come, and our physical strength and supernatural abilities will seriously fail to keep up." Everyone

    present knew in their hearts that no matter how powerful they are, once the war of attrition In a fight, the losing side must be Qiu Ze and Lu Yao, who have a small number of people.

    Qiu Ze immediately adjusted his strategy. He temporarily adjusted the earth-type thin monkey and wood-type eggplant to the rear. The two only needed to build earth-type and wood-type barriers. These people are isolated. He himself rushed forward with Scar from Gold and Fatty from Thunder to kill the enemies.

    On Lu Yao's side, Zhang Yiman and Sister-in-Law Jiang, who lacked combat experience, were kept in the innermost corner, and the rest of them spontaneously formed an efficient cooperation without commanding.

    Zhang Yiman's hands were numb from the handle of the knife. She hated herself for triggering the most useless water ability. She couldn't help at all now, and needed everyone to be distracted to protect herself.

    Seeing his father and younger brother being cut open one after another by the supernatural fighters of the Zhai family, Zhang Yiman, under high pressure, broke through himself and successfully upgraded to the early stage of the second level. She unconsciously manipulated the explosive energy in her body, and rained a grape-sized hailstorm on top of the enemy, catching them off guard.

    Taking advantage of the enemy's recovery, Lu Yao activated the group mind control skill again.

    "Don't hesitate, deal with them quickly!"

    Lu Yao, who has been upgraded to the middle stage of the third level, can limit the actions of a hundred people with abilities below the third level at one time, and the time does not exceed forty seconds.

    Qiu Ze and others did not hesitate to rush into the supernatural fighters sent by the Zhai family. They didn't even have time to think: Why is Lu Yao's team so strong that it is abnormal? Too many unbelievable things happened tonight, shocking their brains.

    Everyone has only one thought in common, end the battle quickly!

    The hundreds of supernatural fighters chasing and killing Qiu Ze had just finished, and the other group of supernatural fighters who came to the Zhang family were less than 400 meters away from them.

    Since these were all supernatural fighters sent by the Zhai family, Qiu Ze didn't think it was strange at the moment. He thought it was because the fight was too loud here that he attracted the Zhai family's supernatural team from other directions.

    It has to be said that this is a beautiful misunderstanding.

    After beheading two large groups of supernatural beings in a row, Aunt Fat's physical strength was exhausted, and her wood-type abilities also fell into a state of energy depletion. Zhang Yiman and Sister-in-law Jiang were in the same situation as Aunt Fat. All three of them lost their combat effectiveness. The rest of Lu Yao's team also consumed a lot of power and stamina, and they could last another 20 minutes at most.