Chapter 59 Mutual trust Lu Yao hasn't said anything yet

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 59 Mutual trust Lu Yao hasn't said anything yet...

Pei Zheng didn't use the hammer in the center of the casting, he activated the gold-type ability to condense a hammer with lightning attached.

With every strike, the lightning that shone with lavender light wrapped around the unformed dagger, as if helping it complete the second upgrade and transformation.

Zhang Kui recovered from the shock, his eyes were fixed on the movements of Pei Zheng's hands.

"If I'm not mistaken, weapons made of materials tempered by lightning should have an additional paralysis function. Using gold-type abilities to beat unformed weapons can not only increase the strength of the weapon, but also expand its toughness."

The staff of the foundry center all gathered around, they had never seen such a forging method.

Can it really work?

After hearing this, Zhang Defa nodded repeatedly, affirming his son's conjecture. Pei Zheng's innovative move brought him a completely different way of thinking from the past, and now he can't wait to know what the finished product will look like.

Next to the casting table, Lu Yao rarely had the opportunity to observe the production process of the new weapon up close, not to mention that Pei Zheng was the one who did it.

The most handsome moment of a man is his demeanor of concentration.

Everyone else was watching the dagger forging process, only Lu Yao was watching Pei Zheng himself. Compared with seven months ago, he seems to be stronger, and his earnest appearance is particularly good-looking.

From morning to noon, under the guidance of Zhang Defa, Pei Zheng forged a dagger about 20 centimeters long and two fingers wide. I saw its light and thin blade, with a cold light shining, put a strand of hair on it and blew gently, the strand of hair broke into two pieces and fell down.

In order to confirm his guess, Zhang Kui even cut his finger with a blade.

"This dagger does have a paralyzing effect. Although the effect can only last for a few tens of seconds, it is already quite good!" Zhang Kui said with emotion, this kind of weapon with additional functions, I am afraid that only Pei Zheng can make it.

Seeing the regret in Zhang Kui's eyes, Lu Yao smiled and offered a suggestion.

"You don't have to have dual-element abilities to forge such a weapon. As long as the metal-type abilities and the lightning-type abilities cooperate tacitly, it may not be impossible. In addition, we can also try to make wind, wood People with supernatural powers of the earth, earth, and water types are all involved, and there may be other surprises."

The staff of the foundry center were suddenly enlightened when they heard this, how could they have never thought of it before!

It wasn't until Zhang Yiman came over to ask his father and younger brother to go home for dinner that everyone's discussion about the new casting method came to an end.

Lu Yao politely declined the lunch invitation from the Zhang family. The Zhang family didn't have much food reserves, so she had the nerve to consume their rations. The base has now cultivated fresh vegetables, and the grain is still in the breeding stage. According to Lu Yao's preliminary estimate, it will take three or four months for new grain to be produced.