Chapter 4 The best family member Lu Yao returns slowly...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 4 The best family member Lu Yao returns slowly...

    "You have a batch of couriers to be delivered to the warehouse in the old industrial park, do you have time to sign for them now?"

    Hearing Pei Zheng's steady voice, Lu Yao had an idea in her heart, or else treat him to a meal after moving the courier. dinner?

    Firstly, thanks to him for saving his life, and secondly, thanks to his guidance yesterday, I can be more thoughtful about purchasing knives and medicines today.

    "I have time, I can go there within half an hour."

    After finishing talking with Pei Zheng, Lu Yao hails a taxi casually.

    According to the logistics reminder on the shopping APP, this batch of express delivery this evening is the last batch of supplies she purchased online. After all the couriers were moved into the warehouse, she would quietly put them all into the jade pendant space. Her consciousness is the master of the space, so the matter of sorting should not be too simple.

    Lu Yao arrived at the warehouse before Pei Zheng's delivery truck. Looking at the supplies piled up in the warehouse, she felt very comfortable.

    Five minutes later, Pei Zheng arrived as scheduled. He nodded to Lu Yao at the warehouse door, and started to move the couriers out of the truck one by one.

    After all the couriers were put into storage, Lu Yao sincerely sent an invitation.

    "Brother Pei Zheng, can I treat you to dinner?" Thinking of Pei Zheng's help and care for her, this elder brother Lu Yao called out sincerely.

    Pei Zheng subconsciously refused, "No, I still have work tonight."

    Looking at Pei Zheng's sweat from carrying the courier, Lu Yao had a lot of things to say in her heart and didn't know what to say to him. She really wanted to tell him that the end of the world is coming soon It's coming, don't work so hard, you have to prepare early.

    But will he believe this?

    Thinking in another way, if she were Pei Zheng, the first reaction after hearing this would probably be that this person is crazy.

    The thoughts in her heart were almost tortuous, and in the end Lu Yao could only tell: "Brother Pei Zheng, you have to pay attention to your health, you can't make money. If you need any help, you can call me. You know , I saved so many things, I can’t finish them until the expiration date, so don’t be afraid to trouble me.”

    The last sentence sounded weird, but Pei Zheng felt Lu Yao’s sincerity, and he agreed.

    After watching Pei Zheng leave, it only took Lu Yao a second to put all the supplies in the warehouse into the jade pendant space. Because of the well-planned space of 100 square meters, there is still two-thirds of the room to spare.

    Tomorrow, her father was supposed to be back from a business trip, so Lu Yao resolutely chose the latter between going to the hotel and going home.

    Compared with the zombies and alien beasts of the future, the best family members are really nothing.

    If she dared not even face her scumbag father and stepmother, how would she fight against zombies and alien beasts after the end of the world, and how would she gain her own living space?