Chapter 60 The snow melted and offered to the door...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 60 The snow melted and offered to the door...

    "Zhong Chuyun, you came back from rebirth, right?" Zhai Xingchen reached out to stop Zhong Chuyun who wanted to defend himself.

    "You don't have to hide it, I know it all. Before the end of the world, your Zhong family stored a lot of supplies in advance. You have long known that exotic beast materials can be used to refine new weapons, and you also know the fastest way to improve the strength of supernatural powers!"

    Zhai Xing Chen stared into Zhong Chuyun's eyes, he only got part of the information, but at the moment on Zhong Chuyun's shocked face, he got an affirmative answer.

    "Tell me, I can consider keeping everything you know about the end times a secret. Otherwise, you'll just wait to bear the wrath of the official base and other major bases."

    Zhong Chuyun supported her stomach in a panic, and she responded calmly: "Zhai Xingchen, it's a pity that you don't write novels. If I am reborn, the first thing I will do is kill you!" After finishing speaking, she looked

    down I glanced at my stomach, this child should not have existed.

    "Hmph, you don't have to admit it. But don't forget, no matter how powerful the Zhong's base is, it has to be exchanged for special medicine from the official base. I'll give you two days to think about it, and then don't blame me for being ruthless. By the way, I also know Lu Yao's secret."

    Zhai Xing straightened his cuffs, turned and left in a calm manner.

    He said the last sentence deliberately to stimulate Zhong Chuyun, anyway, he will soon know the answer from Zhong Chuyun.

    Seeing the back of Zhai Xingchen leaving, Zhong Chuyun fell down on the sofa. She never thought that her rebirth would be used by others, but she had to admit that Zhai Xingchen's threat made her afraid, and the Zhong's base must not become a target of public criticism.

    The only way to keep this secret is to kill Zhai Xingchen!

    Qiu Ze, who left Yicheng, didn't know that the dog-eat-dog situation he was expecting had already happened, and it had reached the point of endless death.

    Qiu Ze bought a minivan from a nearby county, which was just big enough to hold their group of fifteen people and their luggage. Although the heavy snow did not continue to fall, the road was slippery and muddy, and they needed to be very careful in order to move forward at a low speed.

    Fortunately, Qiu Ze had a map in his hand, so they would not deviate from the direction.

    "Boss, this damn weather is really tormenting."

    The thin monkey glanced at the melting snow outside the car window. He was so hot that he wanted to take off his coat, but he was afraid of catching a cold accidentally. The temperature at night is only a few degrees below zero, but it can reach more than 20 degrees during the day, and the weather is directly transitioning from winter to early summer.

    Qiu Ze, who was driving, frowned, the situation he was most worried about happened.

    Zombies are only one of the reasons why it is difficult to survive in the last days. Significant changes in the climate will directly affect the recovery of the planting industry. When the stored food is exhausted, how can humans survive? The snow fell for three full months, and Spring seemed to be eliminated, and there was no chance to play again.