Chapter Sixty-Seven: Sweet, Sweet, "Hey, close your eyes...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter Sixty-Seven: Sweet, Sweet, "Hey, close your eyes...

    Meeting Pei Zheng's concerned eyes, Lu Yao murmured to herself, "Zhong Chuyun is dead. She was stimulated by the news of Zhong Dejun's defeat and died, and gave birth early. The child survived, and she was gone." Pei

    Zheng She took Lu Yao's hand and held it tightly, "It's her own fault, it has nothing to do with you."

    Logically speaking, she should be happy to see such news, after all, Zhong Chuyun has been targeting her since she was reborn, and she can't wait to see her. She grabbed it back and asked her where she hid the portable space. But she really can't be happy!

    From the memory awakening to the present, Lu Yao spent most of her time on the run. On the one hand, to avoid Zhong's arrest, on the other hand, he was forced to fight against zombies and strange beasts.

    Now the base camps of the Zhong family and the Zhai family have been taken over by Qiu Ze, and the two bases have been taken away by themselves.

    Lu Yao was like a person who had been running wildly all the time, and was suddenly told that she didn't have to run anymore and could stop and take a good rest. Her muscle memory had already formed, and the news only made her slightly uncomfortable.

    Pei Zheng bent down and hugged Lu Yao into his arms, he could understand her feeling at this moment.

    "Don't think too much. Dreams are always just dreams. What kind of life we ​​will live in the end is up to us. You are too tired during this time, just take a break." Leaning on Pei Zheng's shoulder

    , Listening to his strong heartbeat, Lu Yao slowly came out of her daze.

    She looked up at Pei Zheng's resolute chin, and tiptoed to kiss him. For her, Pei Zheng is the most important existence, and its importance has long surpassed the portable space. She can live without her personal space, but she can't live without Pei Zheng.

    Being numb and itchy from Lu Yao's kiss, Pei Zheng couldn't help covering her mouth with his hand.

    Unexpectedly, Lu Yao pouts her lips mischievously and kisses his palm lightly.

    Pei Zheng took a deep breath and had no choice but to let go. If this quarrel continued, he couldn't guarantee that he wouldn't make more intimate moves. He hoped that getting along with Lu Yao would be natural and comfortable, instead of him taking advantage of the fire to rob.

    For all members of Wufeng Base, this self-defense counterattack has more advantages than disadvantages.

    It became clear to them how lucky they were to be part of the base. Many people have gained a lot in the battle, even if the level of the ability has not been improved, the control of the ability has been strengthened.

    The door of Wufeng base is still open to other scattered members of the ability team, but the conditions and requirements are more stringent if they want to join Wufeng base. The ability users who apply to join must be on duty at the patrol point outside the base for one year before they can decide whether to be approved as non-staff personnel based on personal evaluation.