Chapter 10 Team formation is successful Lu Yao's eyes widened...

return

Doomsday female match space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 10 Team formation is successful Lu Yao's eyes widened...

    While Lu Jiahua was thinking about how to "sell" Lu Yao, Pei Zheng returned to the hospital after handing over the keys to the old house and packing up his few luggage.

    He told Lu Yao a very strange thing.

    "The Lu family seems to have been visited by thieves, and the house has been turned into a mess. Mr. Xie saw it when he came home from his morning exercise upstairs, and immediately called the police. Now people in the community have spread the word that Lu Jiahua offended someone outside. Fortunately, You've moved away now."

    Pei Zheng had a premonition that the person who rummaged through the Lu family's things might be the same group as the person who snatched Lu Yao's jade pendant last night. But they had already succeeded, so why did they go to Lu's house to search for things?

    Could it be that the jade pendant wasn't what they really wanted?

    Perhaps, the current Lu Yao is still in danger?

    If Lu Yao knew what was going on in Pei Zheng's mind, she would have been amazed by his logic. He even guessed whether the jade pendant was fake.

    However, Lu Yao does not have mind reading skills, so she has no way of knowing that Pei Zheng just restored the truth of the matter.

    After listening to Pei Zheng's narration, Lu Yao understood clearly. The Zhong family should have found out that the fake jade pendant was useless last night, so they deliberately dismissed the Lu family, unwilling to search the Lu family.

    Instructing the Lu family to come to the hospital, in a sense, kills two birds with one stone.

    It's a pity that the upgrade of the space was unexpected by the Zhong family, and they will never be able to take away the portable space.

    Half an hour ago, the fat aunt wanted to go home to take a shower, Zhao Bo sent his mother back, and now only Lu Yao and Pei Zheng were left in the ward.

    Lu Yao pulled a stool and sat down, and glanced at the apples on the bedside table.

    She wanted to eat an apple, but couldn't peel it because of her injured shoulder. Lu Yao didn't pay much attention, and turned to tell Pei Zheng that the Lu family had come to the ward in the morning, but they were finally taken away by the police.

    As for what the police can find out from Lu Jiahua, Lu Yao doesn't care at all, she is planning to run away now.

    Zhong Chuyun guessed that she had cheated her with a fake jade pendant. As long as she checked her consumption list, and then found the warehouse in the old industrial park according to the delivery address of the online shopping, and saw the empty warehouse, it was easy to guess the Space is in your hands.

    If you don't run now, are you waiting for her to arrest someone?

    Lu Yao, who was lost in thought, didn't notice that after she finished speaking, Pei Zheng took an apple and peeled it.